Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As the man himself said, "Also, that damned hat was a pain to keep on my head during action scenes. We usually had to duct tape it down despite the band holding it to me head. "
In place ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ slipping ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
View attachment 434518 View attachment 434519
That would just take me right out of the movie.
I cannot suspend my disbelief that his tiny hat would stay on.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
How does he get the tiny top hat to stay on?

Looks even more difficult to keep on here:-
1561033905711.png

With horror icon Sid Haig sporting similar headgear:-
1561034087576.png

Hat at rakish angle made famous by master clown Glen Little aka Frosty the Clown:-
1561034305944.png

Serial killer and would-be clown John Wayne Gacy is said to have started the modern trend of evil clowns. He performed as Pogo the Clown at charity events and children’s parties mistakenly believing that “clowns can get away with murder” and, after murdered 33 boys and young men in the Chicago area, was convicted and executed by lethal injection in 1994.

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: Grendel and milky
Looks even more difficult to keep on here:-
View attachment 434544

With horror icon Sid Haig sporting similar headgear:-
View attachment 434545

Hat at rakish angle made famous by master clown Glen Little aka Frosty the Clown:-
View attachment 434546

Serial killer and would-be clown John Wayne Gacy is said to have started the modern trend of evil clowns. He performed as Pogo the Clown at charity events and children’s parties mistakenly believing that “clowns can get away with murder” and, after murdered 33 boys and young men in the Chicago area, was convicted and executed by lethal injection in 1994.
Try as they might...
I don't think tiny headwear is coming back into style.

• Haha
Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/will-tiny-toppers-t
But ... tiny hats are huge (even for pets) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and not forgetting the toad that hangs out on the porch:-
View attachment 434704 View attachment 434706 View attachment 434705
Only on Google search.

I saw last night that Cinemuseum posted pics on their Instagram of the full slip.

It looks like, for whatever reason, they've since been removed.

I can say it looked awesome if it's going to be the final work. :thumbs: