Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie is just terrible imo - and probably from the wrong decade/era for this type of film ... I am not a prude, but the un-necessary violence in it, I found too hard to watch sometimes. It begs the question, "How far is too far" when it comes to this type of sadism!
The steel book is cool though............... lol!

@duckandrun really really happy that you guys were able to come to an agreement with Terror Threads.... their artwork for this film is literally the best I have seen, and while I had hoped that they would do a steelbook with the TT art, having it on two slips and box is just as good a deal. I'm in for the box set!

• Friendly
Reactions: duckandrun
Gone are the days of buying these premiums just for the art...at least for me. Really like the steelbook and full slip but the movie is terrible. Gotta save for Movies I love and will actually watch. Think I’m getting over this premium steelbook hobby...been buying more and more “plain” steelbooks.

Exactly my thoughts.

And I even like horrors and even some of low budget flicks, but this one here is just really bad and totally meaningless.

Gone are the days of buying these premiums just for the art...at least for me. Really like the steelbook and full slip but the movie is terrible. Gotta save for Movies I love and will actually watch. Think I’m getting over this premium steelbook hobby...been buying more and more “plain” steelbooks.
Pretty much my thinking mate. I used to impulse buy everything and anything, now I don’t, hardly ever buy steelbooks at all, premium or not.

It has to be really special and a movie I really like nowadays.

Standard WWA releases quality overall has gone massively down, premium release prices have gone massively up and to be honest, I’d much rather save and buy a true WEA premium that I really want.

But...... I did buy this, got the Fullslip as I think the artwork looks fantastic, the finish will be top notch and it’s WEA.

Haven’t seen the movie, but I think it will be a guilty pleasure movie for me, switch my brain off and revel in the gore and low budget 80s type nostalgia.

Probably be crap!! :LOL:

Pretty much my thinking mate. I used to impulse buy everything and anything, now I don’t, hardly ever buy steelbooks at all, premium or not.

It has to be really special and a movie I really like nowadays.

Standard WWA releases quality overall has gone massively down, premium release prices have gone massively up and to be honest, I’d much rather save and buy a true WEA premium that I really want.

But...... I did buy this, got the Fullslip as I think the artwork looks fantastic, the finish will be top notch and it’s WEA.

Haven’t seen the movie, but I think it will be a guilty pleasure movie for me, switch my brain off and revel in the gore and low budget 80s type nostalgia.

Probably be crap!! :LOL:
thats the spirit lol

This steelbook was also available to purchase on its own from Epic pictures website.

It's still WEA I guess.......
Epic Pictures Steelbook looks slightly different to Cine-Museum ???
I assume it's the same steelbook just photo mockup been used are different
LIMITEDCOLLECTORSEDITIONTERRIFIERSTEELBOOK-still0-website-Terrifier-front.png

Cine-Museum
Steelbook_Terrifier_Banner_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited: