Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
My prizes from the legend @Naughtius Maximus arrived today so happy with them buddy thanks
Also I messaged Naughtius about any US blus with slips he may have for sale as I started collecting and he said he's got a box of slips I can have
Couldn't believe it when a 3kg box rammed to the top with slips and jcards arrived so many great ones in there need to find the corresponding blus now haha
This guy is so generous top bloke
F2E09FCE-8DA0-422E-97F8-79B15EBD5201.jpg

76B0749D-8D6D-46C5-8C22-795B5BE175D9.jpg

After being at the In Laws most of today missrable :lurk: board out of my skull :banghead: . BEST WEEK EVER is right taken photos of both my Ninja Week 15 AMAZING PRIZES TOGETHR . Just feels right Ninja's world wide united :smug: . Hooch , bigwednesday0 Adore the Pacific Rim of cause ♥. Towser in LOVE Hellboy too ♡♥♡.
@Hooch and @Towser THANK YOU :drool:.

The kids want to come and live with you for the Chocolate :hungry:. Towser you are in bigger trouble as you are closer :ohno:. Hooch you are safe FOR NOW as neather have a passport :thumbs: YET :naughty:.

@bigwednesday0

Just true meaning of Ninja :oohyeah: , A Generosity beyond anything else I have never ever known :notworthy: :notworthy: . THANK YOU :drool: :drool: . Towser , Hooch , bigwednesday0 no other word BEAUTIFUL :hilarious:.

Status
Not open for further replies.