Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Price: £16.99

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too sure about this film. Don't look too good

from IMdB

"I'm so tired of the U.S being yet again the country where all the aliens choose to drop in, where all the answers are discovered and where the world's saviours are. Despite ridding Earth of its technology, resources and vast numbers of the population with no effort, it's good to know that there's a bunch of kids in America that have all the answers and will save us all. You won't miss anything if you stay away from this predictable mess."

lol. so eaaaasy pass !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't had very good reviews, watched the trailer and just rolled my eyes back. If this is your type of thing, than good for you, but is it me, but are we are being blasted with these teen films recently and they just get worse and worse? There is obviously a market for this sort of thing, so they are going to keep churning this sort of thing out.

There are the exceptions like Hunger Games and Maze Runner, but Jesus, give it a rest and do something different!!

Hasn't had very good reviews, watched the trailer and just rolled my eyes back. If this is your type of thing, than good for you, but is it me, but are we are being blasted with these teen films recently and they just get worse and worse? There is obviously a market for this sort of thing, so they are going to keep churning this sort of thing out.

There are the exceptions like Hunger Games and Maze Runner, but Jesus, give it a rest and do something different!!

We have twilight (the worst of them all) to blame for this rubbish

I do like hunger games though and maze runner wasn't bad. Not seen the 2nd yet

We have twilight (the worst of them all) to blame for this rubbish

I do like hunger games though and maze runner wasn't bad. Not seen the 2nd yet
Never watched Twilight and never will. It's fine if these teen movies have some substance to them, but the vast majority don't. Hunger Games, like you, I really enjoyed, although Mockingjay Part 1 I thought wasn't that good, yet to see part 2 which I heard was a lot better, and same as you, I haven't seen the 2nd maze runner. Difference is, these movies had a story to deliver, unlike most of this teen rubbish they keep throwing out. A waste of talent too as Chole Mortez is a good actress.

Teen movies are getting so bad now that not even a spoof can get it right!!
image.jpeg

I just like alien invasion films.

Not teens!!

Reactions: Steelselecta