The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: August 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon India - Indian Rs. 1639
Notes: Includes 3D+2D AND comes with TASM #1 as a bonus.

cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rise Of Electro (3D + 2D Bluray Steelbook) [India]

Release Date - 10th Sep, 2014.
Number of disks - 3
Price -
Amazon IN - INR 1639 (Does not ship internationally)
Flipkart - INR 1999 (Does not ship internationally)

Placeholder art
the-amazing-spider-man-2-rise-of-electro-steelbook-400x400-imadxsqzmnwh2g4f.jpeg

- Should be WWA steelbook release.
- Mostly it will not include 4K transferred version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why amazon India doesn't ship internationally. It's just weird

Amazon IN is pretty new, they just started there operations a little over an year ago. They are slowly including all the features and services to the Indian site and I believe international shipping shouldn't be too far in their pipleline.

Confirmed through chat with SONY DADC INDIA that this SteelBook edition consists of (3D+2D+Bonus DVD) and releasing on 23 August

Thanks for the info. If they are releasing on 23 august then I am hoping I can order and have it delivered to my parents who are leaving for states next weekend :thumbs:

Amazon IN is pretty new, they just started there operations a little over an year ago. They are slowly including all the features and services to the Indian site and I believe international shipping shouldn't be too far in their pipleline.

When amazon Spain opened up, they did international shipping from Day one. India is founding member of BRICS, you're telling me they couldn't handle international shipping? I would buy that for the first month maybe, but after a year, it's just weird. I think it's the only amazon on the planet not supporting international shipping. (Don't know about China but I think all others do ship internationally). Like I said, it's weird.