The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: August 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon India - Indian Rs. 1639
Notes: Includes 3D+2D AND comes with TASM #1 as a bonus.

cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have the same finish/embossing as found in Taiwan or other edition?
Yes, it has embossing....even the picture has some embossing and that's the impressive part about the artwork on the front. However, what I didn't like was the huge black border. It would have been great if the picture covered the entire front, but that is not the case. As for the similarity with the TAIWAN edition... I am not sure about that.

Yes, it has embossing....even the picture has some embossing and that's the impressive part about the artwork on the front. However, what I didn't like was the huge black border. It would have been great if the picture covered the entire front, but that is not the case. As for the similarity with the TAIWAN edition... I am not sure about that.

Thank you. Region Coding?

So.... silly question here. The thread Notes state; "Includes 3D+2D AND comes with TASM #1 as a bonus." But I'm not seeing any pics of the TASM at all. So is the first Amazing Spider-man included or not?

Reactions: himanshu
So.... silly question here. The thread Notes state; "Includes 3D+2D AND comes with TASM #1 as a bonus." But I'm not seeing any pics of the TASM at all. So is the first Amazing Spider-man included or not?
check my pic with my son and all edition the sealed steelbook in front of electro head is with 3D+2D AND comes with TASM #1 as a bonus.
87359-ecf13bcde5cd215d1844e38155d8765c.jpg

Reactions: vläd
@himanshu : Can you confirm language from 4K edition ?
and is it different from 2D in steelbook ? Cos I bought Steelbook only and Thinking to buy 4K as well if here is different in video and have Hindi as well?