tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: TBA
PRICE (at time of posting): $25.99
ORDER: Target

ASM2Target.jpg

Only at Target! Exclusive bonus disc includes “Something Sinister This Way Comes”. This piece is a look through the pages of Marvel history at the formation and dastardly deeds of Spider-Man’s most fearsome foes, all unified against him in an unholy team-up known as THE SINISTER SIX. Several infamous Spidey rogues have counted themselves as members of The Sinister Six throughout the team’s checkered history and possible future, including THE RHINO, ELECTRO, THE GOBLIN, THE LIZARD, DOCTOR OCTOPUS and THE VULTURE. Featuring interviews with the filmmakers and Marvel luminaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it whenever they make these movies they never pick up where the 3rd one left off. They always start at the beginning. We all know the story by now I would hope.

Why is it whenever they make these movies they never pick up where the 3rd one left off. They always start at the beginning. We all know the story by now I would hope.

Completely untrue. Incredible Hulk didn't start with the origin story and the new Superman v Batman won't have Batman origin. Transformers 4 is continuing the last 3 despite all new cast. Not to mention X-Men which pretty much takes every movie in its continuity in some form or another.

That being said, even though I loved Toby Maguire as Spiderman and would have loved to see that continue that's obviously not what the majority of people want. Every director wants to put their own spin on the same characters and not be weighed down by the previous stuff. Would you have like Christopher Nolan's Batman be a continuation of the garbage before it and the same for the future Fantastic Four?

Didn't the first one target exclusive have the bonus disc be a DVD? Also, I don't remember their 3D version having the bonus disc either. Hopefully they do both of those things this time around.

Just finished watching. The only thing I did not like about this movie was Jamie Foxx. The only good thong he was ever in was In Living Color. IMO

Just finished watching. The only thing I did not like about this movie was Jamie Foxx. The only good thong he was ever in was In Living Color. IMO

When this initially came out the one thing i thought i was going to dislike was Jamie Foxx. Then i saw it and it turned out he was what i enjoyed the most.