The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Amazon.co.jp Exclusive) [Japan]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
This time it's released outside the box set.

Release date : 03/20/13
Price : ¥ 3,686

Purchase link : amazon.co.jp

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this a must for any Japan steelbook collector, but as I already have the other Asian versions I'm not going to rush preordering it & might never do, all depends on the slip which 85% of the time is not all that tbh but to each their own ;)

Reactions: bd251
I guess this a must for any Japan steelbook collector, but as I already have the other Asian versions I'm not going to rush preordering it & might never do, all depends on the slip which 85% of the time is not all that tbh but to each their own ;)

You take that back! :p

So it turns out there's no slip at all on this one. Only a data sheet on the back like Evil Dead. Pretty dull release really when you look at how nice the Taiwanese and Korean versions were.

I don't know why amazon keep doing that. You'd think they'd learn with the amount of damaged steels received in those flimsy mailers.Weird.

At least there'll be no issues with replacements. Seems like it's been restocked from only 270 copies to over 1000 now. With that bare bones presentation I don't see there being rush on it either. I hope they do a better job with Prometheus.

So it turns out there's no slip at all on this one. Only a data sheet on the back like Evil Dead. Pretty dull release really when you look at how nice the Taiwanese and Korean versions were.

Rob how did you find out theres no slip?

Of course they get shipped by themselves inside a damn envelope. Just contacted CS for replacements.

Chip did you receive your steels of this already? Were they all damaged?