IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €35.94 (Amazon) - €43.99 (Media Markt - Saturn)

81He76n8SVL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
What’s on disc 3? Bonus?

I believe it will be a bonus disc just like the HMV SteelBook release mentions - (Blu-ray bonus extra content disc) but excluding the 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv.

The bonus disc should be included in all The Batman releases.

Amazon Germany available to pre order for EU countries and some other countries
€35.94

If you have a UK delivery address it will list as unavailable

I'm not fan of this artwork. :-(
You don´t have to like it. The HMV-one comes with different arttwork for the slipcase (steelbook is the same) and there´s the Collector´s Edition from Italy, that probably has another cover, but all TBA at the moment. Best effort seems to be the FNAC-exclusive collector´s box, that will probably cost the double when sold out. I preordered the Italian version at random. All CEs will be sold out soon - the prices are very high in general, but they sell and so the run for the last ones is awaitable.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Nah there’ll all be available again at some point after release

You don´t have to like it. The HMV-one comes with different arttwork for the slipcase (steelbook is the same) and there´s the Collector´s Edition from Italy, that probably has another cover, but all TBA at the moment. Best effort seems to be the FNAC-exclusive collector´s box, that will probably cost the double when sold out. I preordered the Italian version at random. All CEs will be sold out soon - the prices are very high in general, but they sell and so the run for the last ones is awaitable.

On this i don't doubt. It is afterall highly sought among collectors and prices will soar even higher closer to launch. Well best thing now is to wait for this to be released and hope that steelbook from Amazon.It somehow arrives undented :D.

Nah there’ll all be available again at some point after release
All steelbook editions are sold out in Germany and even Media-Markt/Saturn, where it costs or costed €43,99 have no stock anymore and it is unusual, that there´s back-stock later.

Last edited:
What a surprise - JPC-one is sold out now and both Italian steelbooks as well.

Last edited:
Amazon updated release date/delivery date to 7-9th January 2023.
Anyone else got notification via email about this?