IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €35.94 (Amazon) - €43.99 (Media Markt - Saturn)

81He76n8SVL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Just got notification on my preorder of Batman on Amazon.de saying my pre-order is canceled. I got 5€ coupon for redeeming until 31st of December 2022 as of this.

Just got notification on my preorder of Batman on Amazon.de saying my pre-order is canceled. I got 5€ coupon for redeeming until 31st of December 2022 as of this.

Yep, same here. Except my order was for the other 4K art. Odd since the release date is in June.

• Wow
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Hm... I wonder what's reason. Too little stock in regards to number of preorders perhaps?
I'll keep monitoring for two artworks which i like, if not i'll just wait for possible new artwork of nordic steel which is supposed coming.

Reactions: Stygian
Yeah I received the same notification, but like @Stygian for the other 4K artwork. I‘ll keep an eye on it. Maybe it will be available again closer to release due to cancellations/ extra stock.

Reactions: Stygian
FYI if you have multiple orders then amazon will cancel them. They were doing the same on the U.K. site for no way home before release. Not saying that’s what you done but considering you guys are saying you will keep an eye on them to order again then I doubt you have multiple orders. Possibly because of being outside of Germany?

FYI if you have multiple orders then amazon will cancel them. They were doing the same on the U.K. site for no way home before release. Not saying that’s what you done but considering you guys are saying you will keep an eye on them to order again then I doubt you have multiple orders. Possibly because of being outside of Germany?
Yes I only ordered one copy. Maybe they are going to receive less stock than expected, who knows

Yeah I was also wondering if maybe they were cancelling international orders.

I had 2 copies of the 4K steelbook ordered and 2 copies of the blu-ray steelbook ordered (the one with Catwoman on the back.) They haven't cancelled the blu-ray steelbook order. I don't care about the discs. I just wanted one each of the steelbooks.

Yeah I was also wondering if maybe they were cancelling international orders.

I had 2 copies of the 4K steelbook ordered and 2 copies of the blu-ray steelbook ordered (the one with Catwoman on the back.) They haven't cancelled the blu-ray steelbook order. I don't care about the discs. I just wanted one each of the steelbooks.
Well I hope anyone with multiple pre orders gets them cancelled then lol

• Haha
Reactions: spider-bat and Nova
Ah that's what you meant by multiple orders. Yes I ordered 2 copies of each hoping for at least one good copy of each.
Well now you can have 1 copy of each. No wonder they are f**king selling out so quickly. Jesus.

• Haha
Ah that's what you meant by multiple orders. Yes I ordered 2 copies of each hoping for at least one good copy of each.
Wouldn't they just dent each other more, being shipped together? Better to order separately, or preorder 1 copy with other preorders for different dates, in case Amazon ships it separately at no extra cost.