The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an observation, but I notice there's a lot more rain on the front of the steel than what appears on the mock-up. Slip looks more or less the same though... weird.

Does anyone know what the exclusive content is yet?
This was bugging me as well, but I was just stateside when this was released and Target had a bluray exclusive with coincidentally 15 minutes of exclusive footage. This was an extra feature on the artistry that went into building Gotham City according to the back. What are the odds that this is same exclusive content?

Now that this case is solved, I am going to use my new found detective skills to figure out why I struggle so much when ironing my clothes.

This was bugging me as well, but I was just stateside when this was released and Target had a bluray exclusive with coincidentally 15 minutes of exclusive footage. This was an extra feature on the artistry that went into building Gotham City according to the back. What are the odds that this is same exclusive content?

Now that this case is solved, I am going to use my new found detective skills to figure out why I struggle so much when ironing my clothes.
Yeah I reckon this'll be what the exclusive content is. Cheers!

P.S.
If it makes you feel better, I too struggle to iron my clothes without making them look worse :(

Apart from the steel being matte, the rest is of premium quality... even the art cards are thick/sturdy card. Excited to check out the bonus features later :D

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Apart from the steel being matte, the rest is of premium quality... even the art cards are thick/sturdy card. Excited to check out the bonus features later :D
Bonus features are actually pretty impressive. Over 2 hours. One is a 55 min making of. Loads of featurettes etc

Enjoy your thick sturdy penguin card

Just got in from work and mine was waiting for me :thumbs:

Glossy slip really highlights how great the Steelbook art would have been with the same treatment but hey ho.. it's still a nice little set

Can also confirm that the exclusive content is the 'Building Gotham' featurette

Reactions: Noodles