The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty glad I canceled this in the end. I expected the finish to be matte and no 'bossing seeing as its WB. Can't wait for Manta!

Pleasantly surprised by this film, I liked that they made Gotham city... gothic. I did get tired around the 4hour mark though

Er, I believe it was intended as something known as a J-O-K-E through deliberate exaggeration to emphasise the rather long duration of the film (which, at nearly 3 hours, you cannot deny is true!). :)
'Skynet' doesn't do jokes.

4hours was around half way by my estimation
Yeah, exactly, we need the return of an intermission, or how they used to have 2 parts to such a film.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and levi
'Skynet' doesn't do jokes.

Yeah, exactly, we need the return of an intermission, or how they used to have 2 parts to such a film.
I watched the film completely blind, I didn't even know how long it was, so I kept telling myself, how are they going to tie this all up, surely there is going to be a 'to be continued' any moment now.. but it just kept going and going

Reactions: Lenny Nero