The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Steel looks really good with debossing. Glad I got the DL. I was wondering if it was going to be too dark, but I think it will be fine. Could we possibly get this from the GB before Dune if the OC turns out ok since the Dune is delayed because of it's OC extras?

View attachment 540042
View attachment 540043
View attachment 540044

Here’s my amateur photos. I was worried the lenti was too dark but the red really comes through in the light and the image is very clear. The back is just okay, they should have made Catwoman bigger.
Maybe mate but I bet your photos look more realistic with how it is in hand. Looks good

I also love this disc holder

View attachment 540045
That’s cool

Shame one of the extras wasn’t the riddler cards

Reactions: Shark
Damn FS is nice too.
DL, which I've bought, has a bit of a weak back imho (I mean, I knew it ;) ).

Looks great. Minor complaints (rear credits aside) are a bit too much brushed metal for my tastes and bonus disc envelope should've been orange instead of green, otherwise very happy.

Reactions: Flloydo
Man that DL is delicious but yeah that steel has too much brushed metal. My pet hate.

Hate that tenet and Dunkirk are the same. They really need to start applying base layers
i think it looks fine here.. adds some little reflections.. tenet looks horrible tho i agree.. enver seen dunkirk

• Haha
Man that DL is delicious but yeah that steel has too much brushed metal. My pet hate.

Hate that tenet and Dunkirk are the same. They really need to start applying base layers
I usually hate it too, NWH Japan, Your Name Kimchi and FFH Zavvi to name a few..

But those are all blue skys, which I guess is my actual pet hate. It doesn't look as bad on batman, the fire probably works quite well in hand.

I actually really like Dunkirk and tenet manta steels (contradictory I know), there's just something about them in hand that screams quality to me.

DL front looks boss though, very happy with that.

I usually hate it too, NWH Japan, Your Name Kimchi and FFH Zavvi to name a few..

But those are all blue skys, which I guess is my actual pet hate. It doesn't look as bad on batman, the fire probably works quite well in hand.

I actually really like Dunkirk and tenet manta steels (contradictory I know), there's just something about them in hand that screams quality to me.

DL front looks boss though, very happy with that.
I did initially like mantas Tenet but then I got zetas in hand and it smashed it. Not a single sign of brushed metal.

Yeah that DL is excellent. I need to get a copy somehow. I bet the SL turns out naff now

I feared the worse when I first saw they were using the Orange poster, shame it hasn't came out as nice as it could have :(

Watched the film again the other night, must have been the 6th or 7th time now. So good :drool: