The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I feared the worse when I first saw they were using the Orange poster, shame it hasn't came out as nice as it could have :(

Watched the film again the other night, must have been the 6th or 7th time now. So good :drool:
Jeez, I found it a chore to sit through once. Way too long and drawn out for me...

Reactions: Stygian
Oh sweet my SL is in the U.K. should arrive tomorrow

I feared the worse when I first saw they were using the Orange poster, shame it hasn't came out as nice as it could have :(

Watched the film again the other night, must have been the 6th or 7th time now. So good :drool:
I watched it again last Sunday. Think it’s the 4th for me now. Adore it

Reactions: tommyh84
I did initially like mantas Tenet but then I got zetas in hand and it smashed it. Not a single sign of brushed metal.
See now I thought I'd like the hdz more, on paper their DL smashes the manta release. After having that in hand it made me like the manta steel even more than I did already! It's one I can't explain, it's just a gut feeling that makes me like it lol

Reactions: Flloydo
This was probably one of the smoothest direct purchases from ease of purchase on their site to arriving two days before the actual release date.

Much easier than trying to get the Mondo Exclusive Vinyl set. Still trying to find a reasonably priced set.

This was probably one of the smoothest direct purchases from ease of purchase on their site to arriving two days before the actual release date.

Much easier than trying to get the Mondo Exclusive Vinyl set. Still trying to find a reasonably priced set.
Weird I was the opposite. Got the mondo vinyl pre ordered with zavvi. Was a doddle to order and stayed in stock for about a week whereas with this it was the hardest manta order for me personally to date. F**ked up the one click and it sold out, then the DL. So settled for the SL

Weird I was the opposite. Got the mondo vinyl pre ordered with zavvi. Was a doddle to order and stayed in stock for about a week whereas with this it was the hardest manta order for me personally to date. F**ked up the one click and it sold out, then the DL. So settled for the SL
Yeah. Loads of people had issues getting this. Myself included.

It definitely wasn't 'one of the smoothest direct purchases from ease of purchase on their site to arriving' Rather the opposite. But there's always one... :rolleyes:

Was expecting more to be honest. Manta lab full slips used to be way more impressive.
Yeah this could of been killer. But it looks as bad as I envisioned from the finish description. Shame because the back is awesome art. They need to drop that rough sandpaper finish. Hate it

Reactions: djjez83