The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I got a response. Along with a brief explanation of what happened I was told

Please do not worry, we will send you a new copy when the order is confirmed for the return to us.

I have asked what happens if they are not returned? I am not confident they have ”got this”

I got a response. Along with a brief explanation of what happened I was told

Please do not worry, we will send you a new copy when the order is confirmed for the return to us.

I have asked what happens if they are not returned? I am not confident they have ”got this”
Yeah, messy one. Just have to see how it pans out. Tbf, you may still find that you'll get one sent to your address with someone else's name one. If that happens, just accept that one and you're sorted.

Same position here. I am a bit disappointed to have not had a reply from Collectong. I am not expecting a solution right away, but just an acknowledgment would have been nice.

Whatever happens, I am sure I will still get it before my Dune DL! :shipped:
I just got a reply this morning (working on a Saturday evening in HK?):

Dear Curtiss,

Thank you very much for your email and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Our new hire made a mistake with the addresses and names and they got mixed up.

We are currently fixing the issue. Please do not worry. If the order is not delivered to you, we will send another one from our reserve.

Thank you for your understanding.
Collectong

Seems like maybe they are in contact with Royal Mail, and are at least trying to reassure me that you will get one if you ordered it.

• Informative
Reactions: Rulocal
I find myself I fear in the same situation

Got the DL direct and I was notified by Royal Mail they had my parcel and that it would arrive last Wednesday. It didn’t arrive and the tracking also hasn’t moved since last Tuesday

I emailed Collectong and have had a similar response like others. Emailed them back to clarify if I need to chase them after a period of time if I don’t receive it, or if they will reach out once they have fixed the issue

• Informative
Reactions: Masterwu
I find myself I fear in the same situation

Got the DL direct and I was notified by Royal Mail they had my parcel and that it would arrive last Wednesday. It didn’t arrive and the tracking also hasn’t moved since last Tuesday

I emailed Collectong and have had a similar response like others. Emailed them back to clarify if I need to chase them after a period of time if I don’t receive it, or if they will reach out once they have fixed the issue
I’ve had a follow up from them:

First, we are going to check all tracking numbers that are associated with the problems and check if the products are delivered to the different locations.

If it shows as they are returning to us, we will make another order and ship to the correct address.

Please wait for us to handle the issue with our local post office. Again, we are very sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused by us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

• Informative
Should be fun then to see having multiple same prin run numbers in hand :shipped: Those who will turn out and not come back :D. I don't believe everything will go by the book.

well, no movement on my SL since a week, guess it's in the limbus now -
♪ ♫
Goodbye my lenti
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me
♫ ♪ ♫

• Haha
I did receive my parcel from Royal Mail today. The name and post code were incorrect, with the original postcode crossed out and mine written next to it. I assume, either RM or Collectong themselves figured out the correct information. I've opened the parcel but not the Steelbook just in case haha.

I did receive my parcel from Royal Mail today. The name and post code were incorrect, with the original postcode crossed out and mine written next to it. I assume, either RM or Collectong themselves figured out the correct information. I've opened the parcel but not the Steelbook just in case haha.

That great news. Unfortunately, nothing for me yet.

That great news. Unfortunately, nothing for me yet.
It looks like RM or Collectong have told them to prioritise the Street Address over the incorrect Name & Postcode. So, just using the correct information they should be able to work out the correct postcode. I would suggest that if you don't live alone, let everyone know that a delivery with a wrong name is expected (someone else answered the door & mine almost got turned away :ohno:). Hope you get yours soon.

Reactions: Rulocal
Are the double lentis the only ones affected by this delivery snafu? Are GB copies unaffected or can they possibly end up being delivered to a nice old Tibetan lady up in the Himalayas, for example?

• Haha