The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Guys from U.K. how much was your last one click shipping cost?

Something with 3 editions like this (not dune etc)

Reactions: Boilersteel
Prestige OC was $44 IIRC
Cheers, oh right. Been a while since I ordered a OC from manta. In total that’s now more than blufans lol

And also why is it priced the same price as ZSJL? There’s 4 discs in each edition for that.

Hmm, maybe not a one click then. Prices and conversion are getting stupid again. That’s nearly £190. Wtf is going on with conversions!

Cheers, oh right. Been a while since I ordered a OC from manta. In total that’s now more than blufans lol

And also why is it priced the same price as ZSJL? There’s 4 discs in each edition for that.

Hmm, maybe not a one click then. Prices and conversion are getting stupid again. That’s nearly £190. Wtf is going on with conversions!

I stopped looking at the prices for this sh1t ages ago. Just buy what you want and figure it out later ;)

(Although that's how I ended up with the Japan Ghostbusters Afterlife for £70 :facepalm:)

I stopped looking at the prices for this sh1t ages ago. Just buy what you want and figure it out later ;)

(Although that's how I ended up with the Japan Ghostbusters Afterlife for £70 :facepalm:)
Please not with that attitude mate. I hate it. I can’t not look at prices. I have to move stuff around some months to afford sh!t. And my electricity bill is disgusting this month. So no I can’t do that.

These prices are simply taking the p!ss. With the conversions I mean. Although they price creeps are frustrating too

Attitude is probably the wrong word - I’m tired and can’t think of the right word)

Reactions: Granada
Please not with that attitude mate. I hate it. I can’t not look at prices. I have to move stuff around some months to afford sh!t. And my electricity bill is disgusting this month. So no I can’t do that.

These prices are simply taking the p!ss. With the conversions I mean. Although they price creeps are frustrating too

Attitude is probably the wrong word - I’m tired and can’t think of the right word)

I was only messing and by including the ridiculous price I ended up paying for that duff Ghostbusters steel I was actually saying what not to do :LOL::rofl:

Price of living is ridiculous right now, we worked out our bills come in at just over £1200 a month (and that doesn't include the mortgage)

Reactions: Flloydo
Price of living is ridiculous right now, we worked out our bills come in at just over £1200 a month (and that doesn't include the mortgage)

Wow, you mean just for all the utilities, trash, cameras/community security charges, whatever else like that?
Is that for a mansion, seems ludicrous!
I don't have a house, but I pay for 3 apartments, the equivalent of $300, that's with a 'strong ruble', was $225 a few months ago.

I was only messing and by including the ridiculous price I ended up paying for that duff Ghostbusters steel I was actually saying what not to do :LOL::rofl:

Yeah attitude wasn’t the right word I think. I sounded like a c*nt

“You sir over there... I do not like your attitude”

It’s disgusting ain’t it. I’m hanging on by a thread. In life and with collecting. It won’t last longer than the year if this continues and price hikes continue.

Last edited:
Wow, you mean just for all the utilities, trash, cameras/community security charges, whatever else like that?
Is that for a mansion, seems ludicrous!
I don't have a house, but I pay for 3 apartments, the equivalent of $300, that's with a 'strong ruble', was $225 a few months ago.

Yep that's just for food, water, electric, council tax, Sky TV, Internet etc etc

I won't disclose how much our outgoings are when we include the mortgage as well

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Yep that's just for food, water, electric, council tax, Sky TV, Internet etc etc
Oh, you've included food, that doesn't count. That's always the biggest expense.

“I don’t have a house... I have 3 apartments”

Rub it in why don’t ya.
Lol okay so you have a 3 small houses!?!?
Oh, I just wanted it to be somewhat comparable, as I've always thought a detached house is more expensive to maintain.
I'm selling one of the apartments, got no cash* anymore, everything stuck invested and a $25,000 credit card bill.

*There's an old local joke going around: 'Jewish' levels of poverty:
Got no money.
Really got no money whatsoever!
[Sigh] Got to go exchange the dollars...