The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Would've preferred the other red wwa art on a slip front, or even better the original red teaser promo poster... but i can live with the DL. That was the wwa steel I was planning to get anyway, so saves the double dip at least!

I see, didn´t know that :).
I think the DL is good, but the FS is ridiculous :rofl:
Yeah DL front is nice, that’s true. Don’t like the back much tho

Usually I would go for that to have a complete Manta collection but I stopped with this already when they made Matrix 4.
Some poor artwork and movie choices and especially weak a$$ finishes on the releases led me to become pickier even with them, the only retailer I bought everything from.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah DL front is nice, that’s true. Don’t like the back much tho

Usually I would go for that to have a complete Manta collection but I stopped with this already when they made Matrix 4.
Some poor artwork and movie choices and especially poor finishes on the releases led me to become pickier even with them, the only retailer I bought everything from.

Totally feel that burden, I had the same with Novamedia, always bought every release, until lately I decided to stop with that during their korean romance line, can´t just waste money on things I have zero interest in only for sake of complete collection, no way Jose! :D. Now the burden is gone, what a relieve.

Totally feel that burden, I had the same with Novamedia, always bought every release, until lately I decided to stop with that during their korean romance line,
@CleverLoginName wouldnt approve :D

But I would have done 100% the same
can´t just waste money on things I have zero interest in only for sake of complete collection, no way Jose! :D. Now the burden is gone, what a relieve.
Definitely. Can safe my money for actually good releases out there now

Reactions: Hereticz

:Dbut I must admit, the Steelbooks for those are actually really gorgeous
But I would have done 100% the same

Definitely. Can safe my money for actually good releases out there now

Yep.

With Manta I was already decided not take every release since Walter Mitty, I mean it´s a good film, but just didn´t feel the urge to own a premium. Also Constantine, never fan of that flick. So already 2 films out of first 5 I wasnt interested in, so yeah, I had it easy with Manta going forward.

Anyway, back to The Batman as a film:

giphy.gif

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Yeah I wasn’t expecting this today on a Saturday

Thanks for the tag @Hereticz

Okay so my gripe is with the full slip. Can’t stand that front art. And I also hate the sound of it having scratch resistant coating. Proper puts me off and I hate that finish. But I do like the the SL & DL

Not sure, probably just go for those 2 although I would love the one click box too

Reactions: Hereticz
Not sure what to make of these if I'm honest.

SL is the worst as its too much like the steelbook for me.

FS, Riddler looks like an action figure on the back cover. What's that about?

DL, probably the safest bet but kinda boring.....

Only 4 artcards again! I don’t get these choices.

They better not be repeated in the booklet