The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Well I assumed it was intentionally made bad but then I realised the link was on Flickr and I thought oh f**k nah he’s being serious. But yeah it’s horrible. Sorry not sorry
im serious jeff goldblum GIF

P.S. Image keeps saving too large for some stupid reason, so I had no choice but to share from Flickr.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
*Release Schedule Update*

Dear customers,

Thank you very much for your patience for waiting for the recent pre-orders. Due to creating premiums from different factories, our producer faces many extreme situations leading to delay in productions. Good news is that some of the factories are back to work and we are getting more information for the upcoming releases.

1. Matrix Resurrections Pre-order
Because remaining pre-orders are becoming under control with the schedule, we've decided to begin the pre-order for the Matrix Resurrections this month. Pre-order is May 27th and more information will be posted soon.

2. The Batman Pre-order
We expect the pre-order to be Mid-June.

3. Dune Singles and OC
Singles are scheduled for delivery this week and we will begin ship them out soon. OC is delayed due to the factories' shutdown. We don't have a clear schedule yet but we expect to ship it within June. We apologize to all OC customers but we expect great quality products for this release.

4. Prestige Singles and OC
Singles and OC are expected to be delivered at the end of the month and shipment schedule will not be affected. Because this release does not have a premium, there is less trouble with the production schedule.

5. ZSJL Motherbox
The factory will resume working but since this is a high end product which requires craftmanship from masters, production level is not at normal level due to some masters and workers are not all available to work. We are going to share some production products to our customers very soon. We also don't have a clear schedule but we wish that this can be shipped soon.

Thank you very much for your patience and we wish to ship out all products as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Collectong