The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

I've seen some things didnt go the way many would have liked.

First and foremost ... as we've told GB Hosts in the past that if you are going to host an IN DEMAND title with not a qty available higher then you suspect sales. Then you should alert either @apsmith21 or myself so we can give advice and/or work to fix problems. (problems that many of you have seen in the past)

When we are not alerted or told ... how can we (HDN) even help?
(I host in-demand blufans gbs and dont have these issues)

We actually just recently have instituted a new payment processor in our GB section which may or may not eliminate those problems of oversells. We won't know until the next IN DEMAND group buy. Aniv did not use this processor and you know this because he used paypal. We are working to helping him transition/ try out this new processor especially if its going to eliminate this issue. If that doesnt work then I have a back up plan.

Many of you have already used the new processor if you bought any Best Buy Steels from @apsmith21 lately.

I'm looking to have 10 people help me stress test this however so we can learn this now ... instead of waiting till a live IN DEMAND gb. Let me know if you want to help be one of the 10.

Lastly ... and most importantly ... LETS ALL STOP WITH THE NAMECALLING ... there is no sense in creating negativity even if we miss out on an edition. The Hobby is the People.
lost track of if you need any more volunteers, but i'd be happy to stress test anything if it will lead to a greater sense of overall Ninja happiness with the GB system. :thumbs:

This clown has nothing on the guy I saw selling a copy of the Zavvi Annihilation steelbook a few months ago on eBay for $5,000USD. He even had the stones to write “annihilate your wallet” and buy the steelbook in the item description.

This dude needs to up his game.
Jesus didn't see that, would have put my sealed edition for 2500 haha

This clown has nothing on the guy I saw selling a copy of the Zavvi Annihilation steelbook a few months ago on eBay for $5,000USD. He even had the stones to write “annihilate your wallet” and buy the steelbook in the item description.

This dude needs to up his game.
And to think that steel actually took a while to sell out when it was released.

Dear customers,

We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

4. Batman
Singles will be shipped first and OC will shipped afterward due to issues adjusting the glow of OC boxes. We are receiving singles at the moment so there will be some gap between singles and OC shipments.

Dear customers,

We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

4. Batman
Singles will be shipped first and OC will shipped afterward due to issues adjusting the glow of OC boxes. We are receiving singles at the moment so there will be some gap between singles and OC shipments.
Least they’re not phoning it in with the glow haha thanks for the update!

I am sure some faces will be glowing with anger due to these delays but I say calm down, take a deep breath (but not if you live in a very polluted city) and count your blessings.