The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, just wondered if anyone knows how long it usually takes to hear about the group buy shipping?
I dont mind waiting as long as it takes and definitely not complaining in any way. I mostly have bulfans which is direct shipping so just wondered as i am not so used to this method :)

In my (limited) experience, GB shipping usually happens fairly promptly after the direct orders. However, they like to ship everything together and given the delays to the One Click, I wouldn't expect any movement until the direct One Clicks have gone out. This situation arose with Dune too - I hope for your sake The Batman One click gets sorted quicker or you will need to find something else to watch over Christmas... The good news is it is scheduled for the next couple of weeks and seems less of an issue than the Dune OC, so all should be good. :thanks:

Reactions: Watkinss1
I got mine from a GB (Not here) and I've already received it. So I don't think one clicks have anything to do with it, but rather depends on the GB host/s....

I get so annoyed for missing this, I was ready at GB release time as well. Then there was the issue of the GB payment page not working and i missed it when it was resolved.

I got mine from a GB (Not here) and I've already received it. So I don't think one clicks have anything to do with it, but rather depends on the GB host/s....
Same. I knew GB copies ship last (read this on MP too IIRC) but my GB copy (not here as well) was delivered last week so I guess it just changes from GB host to GB host and how they prefer to manage them.

Hi all, just wondered if anyone knows how long it usually takes to hear about the group buy shipping?
I dont mind waiting as long as it takes and definitely not complaining in any way. I mostly have bulfans which is direct shipping so just wondered as i am not so used to this method :)

GB shipping bill will be sent in few days. First Matrix this week, followed by ZSJL Motherbox and then Batman.

I'm just glad it started moving forward with all these delayed releases. But these motherboxes sure don't look on first sight they're made out of resin... more like iron xD.
And since it'll be DHL who's doing shipment if i understand correctly it should be here fast unlike FedEX ir UPS....

I'm just glad it started moving forward with all these delayed releases. But these motherboxes sure don't look on first sight they're made out of resin... more like iron xD.
And since it'll be DHL who's doing shipment if i understand correctly it should be here fast unlike FedEX ir UPS....
Fast, with some hefty import and duties charges though :blackeye:

Fast, with some hefty import and duties charges though :blackeye:

I'll have to pay 22% VAT, processing fee and that's it.
I know regarding customs anything above 150€ customs fee is 0%.At least in my country. So at least there's that. :)

Edit:
Item and shipping combined will be around 230€. So it's gonna be 50€ VAT + processing fee which i think will be around 30€ i suppose. So around 80€ all together...
Buying it elsewhere it'd be much higher alltogether so it's not that big...

Last edited:
Can someone point me in the direction of where to buy that specific steelbook stand if possible please? A link would be extremely helpful. Thank you kindly.