The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Batarang Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 4)
Price: £74.99

The Batman Deluxe Edition.jpg

Last edited:
So that plate isn't actually metal, right?
What's the point of this bundle again, I don't get it?

Watched that linked video of the US Walmart version, guy says it's aluminum, so at least that's good.
And this UK edition is definitely better, with not one, but two steelbooks instead of amaray in US, and exactly the two better steels out of the three.
If I was a fan of this movie, I'd definitely buy it.

The point is to 'feel the protrusions' of Batman's chest. I see we went from Clooney nipples to chest touching. :D

Last edited:
2 separate steelbooks? ... why?

Why do Blufans, HDZeta, Mantalab, FAC and other companies include 3 or more steelbooks?

Could it be because then people spend more money on an item than they would if it was just one steelbook?

Could it be about money?

I get it. You aren't going to spend your money on it. But others will. People in the UK and North America who didn't already import these steelbooks from somewhere else.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Why do Blufans, HDZeta, Mantalab, FAC and other companies include 3 or more steelbooks?

Could it be because then people spend more money on an item than they would if it was just one steelbook?

Could it be about money?

I get it. You aren't going to spend your money on it. But others will. People in the UK and North America who didn't already import these steelbooks from somewhere else.
exactly! i have all 3 wwa steelbooks and tempted to buy this release

Reactions: Stygian
The restock is people cancelling?
Usually yeah.

You usually see zavvi get an exclusive, sells out before release and then other countries announce that steel so some cancel. But that stock don’t update until the item is actually released.

In this case we are last to the party but a lot of people already own the steels from Germany, Italy and Finland so it could go either way.

In this case we are last to the party but a lot of people already own the steels from Germany, Italy and Finland so it could go either way.
That's what I was doing.

I have 3 different steelbooks for Joker (I know it's not related) and wanted 3 for The Batman.

I do quite like the look of this set. I might just take one steelbook out for display with the other 2. Mind you, I still want to get the Joker Ultimate Collectors Edition set too.

Reactions: Flloydo