The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Batarang Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 4)
Price: £74.99

The Batman Deluxe Edition.jpg

Last edited:
Why didn't they release these, when the film originally came out, as I've would have ordered this.

Instead, I have these 2 steelbooks now, courtesy of FNAC and FilmArena

Reactions: leelee17
Just ordered this too. Love Batman and it’ll go in to the Batman collection! I wouldn’t have ordered a set like this for too many other franchises but saw it in my inbox this morning and bought it within a few mins!

So who the hell wants a pack of two steelbooks for the same film? This boggles my mind.
Lot of steelbook collector's purchase multiple different steelbooks of a same film

There are also some who will purchase both multiple amaray and steelbook editions of a same film
Some will purchase same and different steelbooks of a same film multiple times when it's a different release that has different content included in regards to packaging etc
Hint this edition is box set comes with batarang plate

Examples a WWA steelbooks with booklet/slips etc but also available on it's own as steelbook only
Some purchase a one click that has same steelbook included in each different slipbox

Hint what do you think collector means

Lot of steelbook collector's purchase multiple different steelbooks of a same film

There are also some who will purchase both multiple amaray and steelbook editions of a same film
Some will purchase same and different steelbooks of a same film multiple times when it has different content included in regards to packaging etc

Hint what do you think collector means
I get it.. in that I have a multiple steelbooks for some films (e.g. 3D, titleless spine 4K) but I intend to choose my favourite and sell the others at some point down the road. However this is a box containing 2 VERY similar steelbooks which each contain the exact same discs.. Sometimes there's a fine line between hoarding and collecting and this straddles that line

Reactions: Granada
I get it.. in that I have a multiple steelbooks for some films (e.g. 3D, titleless spine 4K) but I intend to choose my favourite and sell the others at some point down the road. However this is a box containing 2 VERY similar steelbooks which each contain the exact same discs.. Sometimes there's a fine line between hoarding and collecting and this straddles that line
Not all collectors sell what they previously purchased
A lot more than you likely realise keep in their collection and never sell

Sometimes due to financial reasons as in moving home or loss of job etc a collector may be forced into selling a collection or part of for various reasons

Probably would have been better if the steelbooks were Batman on one but the other was either the Riddler or Catwoman