IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €27.89 (Amazon) - €29.99 (Media Markt - Saturn)

71lnrwxUp5L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from EU - Slovenia and paying 26€ a bit less than steelbook costs is big nono for me. If i'd combine order, sure, but since it's just this one i'll just prob go with gamble on Amazon.It order in which i havel very little hope since last order of WW84 i got 3 steels dented in multiple way in a row and i just quit ordering from there.
Wow that's expensive. It's only about 4euro to the UK :oops:

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
The steelbook is still available at cede for 34.99€:
I‘m not sure how delivery to the US works though or how much it costs.

My birthday on the release day and I pray to (any) god that this is instock available to ship to the U.K. straight away

I really don’t wana be refreshing amazon all day lol. But I do need this art the most with Catwoman on the back

Thanks. Just ordered for the UK. Liking the rear artwork with Catwoman. Triple dipping with the Amazon Italy tail lights version and the HMV version :dunno: Wish there was only 1 artwork in the EU..

cheers bud, I thankfully already have the same art (with the 4k) ordered from fnac though :D
ohh fair enough I forgot about that one. I’ve got the Italian one with the other art for the 4K so it makes sense for me to go for this without it for a bit cheaper

Reactions: samdavies
Available to order to the U.K. now

@Noodles @tommyh84 @Mickle_89 @DADDYCOOL187

Thanks for the tag, I think I'm good with the Italian version though. Love that image of him and in hand even the matte finish isn't awful. I've actually already cancelled the UK HMV one now

All about those premium editions now, hopefully ML aren't the only ones who give it the premium treatment

Reactions: Flloydo
ohh fair enough I forgot about that one. I’ve got the Italian one with the other art for the 4K so it makes sense for me to go for this without it for a bit cheaper
Yeah totally. I do love the batmobile art too, i just can't deal with a streaky matte back. Can't say that image of the riddler is great either imo

Yeah totally. I do love the batmobile art too, i just can't deal with a streaky matte back. Can't say that image of the riddler is great either imo
It’s not too bad in hand. Still a decent steel.