The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

I’ve just seen a clip on twitter of him smashing the sh!t out of someone to pretty much death and then says “I'm vengeance” In pattisons new bats voice and i absolutely loved it but it’s getting roasted on Twitter. You can only hear 2 words, I think from what you can hear it sounds decent.
from what I understand he’s on year two of being batman so he’s not going to fully embody his peak batman yet anyway, maybe including the voice. He’ll have to balance a lot of what he stands and fights for out and to not let things get the better of him. Understanding the line that crosses to psycho. He’s a young batman.

I think the voice sounds good

Reactions: willbar84
I’ve just seen a clip on twitter of him smashing the sh!t out of someone to pretty much death and then says “I'm vengeance” In pattisons new bats voice and i absolutely loved it but it’s getting roasted on Twitter. You can only hear 2 words, I think from what you can hear it sounds decent.
from what I understand he’s on year two of being batman so he’s not going to fully embody his peak batman yet anyway, maybe including the voice. He’ll have to balance a lot of what he stands and fights for out and to not let things get the better of him. Understanding the line that crosses to psycho. He’s a young batman.

I think the voice sounds good

I'm going to wait for the official video until I watch it...

People like to bash Pattison because of Twilight, regardless of what he does. But I trust Matt Reeves.
Looking forward to the panel in a hour!

I'm going to wait for the official video until I watch it...

People like to bash Pattison because of Twilight, regardless of what he does. But I trust Matt Reeves.
Looking forward to the panel in a hour!

I’ll be honest, I used to trash him up until about a year ago. Then I was converted. Watched all his other films i originally refused to watch because of twilight and I’m glad I did. I’m stupid for having that thought process originally but some actors just really annoy you. Turns out it’s just twilight that annoys me lol.

I couldn't help looking. Plus the video was already playing as I scrolled over and i thought “wait that’s battison!”.... click

Reactions: Noodles and kaw

Damn Reeve’s has worked wonders to be able to present such an epic trailer when only a 1/4 of it is done. I love the idea of Battinson’s moral compass is a tad off and how’s he’s not afraid to get sh!t done in his second year. The aesthetics of it all including Gotham City is amazing and can’t wait to see more of it plus no issues here as we have yet another great batman wearing the cowl in the mix.

To think we’re going to get not only Battinson in 2021 but also Batfleck as well, what can I say it’s a great time to be a Batman and DC fan with this DC FanDome being a huge success!! DC will stay winning for many years to come from what was shown today with so much great diverse content to look forward to long into the distant future no matter what your interests are.

Is this really Colin Farrell as the penguin?

I’m blown away if it is. A lot on social media are saying it is. Absolute props to the makeup department if so because I can’t see it one bit and I’m usually quite excellent with faces no matter how much prosthetics

DB7AB290-25C0-41D3-9716-2FE5F68FD3C5.jpeg

Also I swear I heard Matt reeves say the gothic look to Gotham and the buildings were shot in Liverpool. Mad if so. I know a lot is shot over here but that’s crazy. I wasn’t expecting a Gotham to come out of Liverpool

Think I can see it more in this one actually....

CAC42DA0-FB73-4DE3-8C85-66828FFAA7BF.jpeg

Is this really Colin Farrell as the penguin?

I’m blown away if it is. A lot on social media are saying it is. Absolute props to the makeup department if so because I can’t see it one bit and I’m usually quite excellent with faces no matter how much prosthetics

View attachment 482740

Also I swear I heard Matt reeves say the gothic look to Gotham and the buildings were shot in Liverpool. Mad if so. I know a lot is shot over here but that’s crazy. I wasn’t expecting a Gotham to come out of Liverpool

Think I can see it more in this one actually....

Yep this is Penguin / Farrell you can tell by his eyes, the makeup ‘n’ prosthetics team have done a great job :cigar:

92303A42-1A70-44A1-A01B-354C31DA818A.jpeg

0708CD2F-D9EF-4858-9963-A72BDD9567FA.jpeg

and yes Reeve’s confirmed in his Panel Gotham City will be based in Liverpool using it as it’s architecture with some CGI aspects