tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Happy 2019, everyone!

In December, I turned 36 years old and when I did, I was reminded of a promise that I made to myself back when I turned 30 -- the promise that I'd present a project of mine on a stage at a convention or festival by the time I turned 40 years old. Well, I thought I had that in the bag with Quiver , but it looks like those dreams have been extinguished (read my last post here to learn more about what's happening with that). So rather than dwelling on the past and what could've been, I've decided to revisit that original promise to myself with what I've titled 'The Big Game Plan'.

Untitled.png

If you read that post from the Quiver thread, you'll kinda have an idea of where this is going. Starting on Monday, January 14th, I'm going to be sharing my entire 5-year plan with everyone that I possibly can. Why? Because that'll give me the drive to get to my destination. It'll act like a deadline of sorts -- and I'll need all of you. The goal is to finally bring my projects to life while collaborating and learning from talented individuals along the way. And of course, the final goal: be on that stage by the age of 40.

I'll be back here on Monday. See you then! :thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_5166.jpg
    IMG_5166.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:

I thought there was a tag limit, but didn't give me a "TOO MANY TAGS!!!" warning, so I just shrugged and thought it worked. :p

Thanks for the assist, Super Andy!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
We are more than happy to be your motivation. I'm glad to see that you havent given up on your destination. It's okay to change routes. It's even okay to change destination in my opinion. As long as there is one. So take us with you in this journey and keep us posted :) Wish you all the best @tridon
I'm expecting Cabin in the Woods or Autopsy of Jane Doe type of announcement :hungry::D

@apsmith21 Thanks for the re-tag. Thought super mods dont have tag limits?

IMG_5166.JPG

SEASONS kicks off “The Big Game Plan” and is the majority of what the 5-year plan will revolve around.

The idea behind SEASONS is that it’ll be a collection of short horror films that will come together as an anthology film when all is said and down — four shorts that take place during every season (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter), and one that weaves between the tales, tying them all together.

Tomorrow I will discuss ‘Spring’ — the first one that I plan on tackling this year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Looking forward to it mate. I’m sorry to hear what has happened with quiver and hopefully one day you and us get to see it and does you proud.

Interested in this anthology. You know I’m a horror fan and there’s so many avenues it can take you.
I’d love to see a U.K. anthology version of VHS lol

Looking forward to hearing more on spring

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Looking forward to it mate. I’m sorry to hear what has happened with quiver and hopefully one day you and us get to see it and does you proud.

Interested in this anthology. You know I’m a horror fan and there’s so many avenues it can take you.
I’d love to see a U.K. anthology version of VHS lol

Looking forward to hearing more on spring

Thanks, man! See below for further details on SPRING. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo