Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 17th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
HDN Group Buy: HERE (hosted by Naughtius Maximus)

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.png

Last edited:
Cheers for the reminder @BluSteel2012 completely forgot about this one.

I'm going to cancel as its not sold out and wait for photos or a bit of a drop, maybe 2 for £25

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Ahhh crap :rofl: I saw people on Instagram posting pics of the regular U.K. Release so I assumed he was talking about the steelbook version. It was originally promised to have embossing on it, but the Asian release doesn't contain any :ugh: a brother needs to know! ;)

I see the Asian steel and assumed this would be the same with no bossing. Which would be a shame

Cancelled for now, will get with appocaypse in the 2 for £25 next year

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Ahhh crap :rofl: I saw people on Instagram posting pics of the regular U.K. Release so I assumed he was talking about the steelbook version. It was originally promised to have embossing on it, but the Asian release doesn't contain any :ugh: a brother needs to know! ;)

The Czech version also doesn't have embossing, so it's not just Asia that didn't get embossing. Maybe this will get special treatment since the movie either takes place or is supposed to take place in England ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: DJ IXS
I thought this was embossed, no?
From Steelbook.com:
"The SteelBook® release has been treated with a spot gloss and a cool embossing"

They also said this about Turtles Out of the Shadows:
NA version - "The SteelBook® case features a radical embossed design with all four of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tearing through the steel!"
and we know that wasn't true ;)

From Steelbook.com:
"The SteelBook® release has been treated with a spot gloss and a cool embossing"

They also said this about Turtles Out of the Shadows:
NA version - "The SteelBook® case features a radical embossed design with all four of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tearing through the steel!"
and we know that wasn't true ;)
All I know is that the Korean Version is not embossed.

Same, should be in hand Sunday morning so, if past HMV orders are anything to go by. (Now if only Preacher would dispatch!)
How do you get it Sunday morning?

I figured this might be received in at Parcel Motel tomorrow at the earliest. But it will sit there over night into Sunday and they don't deliver on Sundays. So was hoping to get it on Monday.

How do you get it Sunday morning?

I figured this might be received in at Parcel Motel tomorrow at the earliest. But it will sit there over night into Sunday and they don't deliver on Sundays. So was hoping to get it on Monday.

Usually with mine they arrive in to Parcel Motel at around 3 p.m. on Saturday, at least thats when I get an email. Then I get another email just after midnight to say its been delivered to my local parcel motel, so I pick it up Sunday morning then.