Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 17th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
HDN Group Buy: HERE (hosted by Naughtius Maximus)

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.png

Last edited:
Just got mine.. a bit of a disappointment that there is no embossing debossing etc.. I think the steel is that zero finish but I'm not sure. It's an ok steel, but I really wish they would have some consistency with steelbook sequels, even if it's not the same company or whatever, it wouldn't be too hard to look at the uk steelbook for the conjuring and have them match it in finish etc.. happy to have it my collection regardless and I'm looking forward to watching this again later:)

Just got mine.. a bit of a disappointment that there is no embossing debossing etc.. I think the steel is that zero finish but I'm not sure. It's an ok steel, but I really wish they would have some consistency with steelbook sequels, even if it's not the same company or whatever, it wouldn't be too hard to look at the uk steelbook for the conjuring and have them match it in finish etc.. happy to have it my collection regardless and I'm looking forward to watching this again later:)

Agreed. Just got mine too and its a plain dull SB.
:(
Original was amazing with the shot of the house and embossed noose!

Agreed. Just got mine too and its a plain dull SB.
:(
Original was amazing with the shot of the house and embossed noose!

Yeah it really was, and still is one of my favourite steelbook's, such a shame for the second steel.

I am looking forward to watching it though, I just remembered the first time i watched it I was laughing through the first half of the movie (those accents:rofl:) more like a horror/comedy:cigar:

Strangely none of them are for me :rofl: Will order an extra copy for next week so I can open up. Afraid of the matte finish though EEK!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
:rofl::thumbs:

Are you doing a mini gb or are they your Xmas gifts for your family and friends?

Bit of everything, friends, ninjas. I'm just glad they all arrived mint. I mean one of the parcels was wet with all this funny yellow colour :vomit: Managed to come unscathed though.

IMG_7838.JPG
IMG_7837.JPG

Mine turned today look like someone had jumped on it . Had 2 steelbooks turn up today both going back for refunds because of damage

Downer on the finish!

Looks a bit boring compared to the first steel

I'm defo waiting on a drop