The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 6, 2021
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

The ConJuring The Devil Made me Do It.jpg
Conjuring.jpg

Last edited:
the first conjuring is incredible but the whole series fell on it arse after that.
Conjuring 2 was okay but the trailer for this just looks cheesy.
cant stand the rest of the series. Annabelle creation was the only decent non conjuring film. The rest are absolute sh!t

After An Post tried to convince me that Justice League costs €90, I'm not sure how I'll fare with this one.

But I'll stick an order in anyway, I have the other 2 Conjuring steels.

After An Post tried to convince me that Justice League costs €90, I'm not sure how I'll fare with this one.

But I'll stick an order in anyway, I have the other 2 Conjuring steels.
An Post thought it was a DVD and price was £6.07 for my justice league parcel :LOL:

I should have delivery tomorrow

If they do overstimated the price all you have to do is contact them using the email I gave you the other day
That does mean you end up paying customs fess but not as much as they initially expect to get

Did you get a reply yet after you sent the email contesting the price they estimated

I have put in an order for this steelbook and will just wait to see what price they estimate on the CN 23 label after they take the €6.50 shipping payment
You might get lucky next time on what price they estimate but is hit and miss

An Post thought it was a DVD and price was £6.07 for my justice league parcel :LOL:

I should have delivery tomorrow

If they do overstimated the price all you have to do is contact them using the email I gave you the other day
That does mean you end up paying customs fess but not as much as they initially expect to get

Did you get a reply yet after you sent the email contesting the price they estimated

I have put in an order for this steelbook and will just wait to see what price they estimate on the CN 23 label after they take the €6.50 shipping payment
You might get lucky next time on what price they estimate but is hit and miss
I did, I emailed them with a copy of the invoice, got an automated reply, then a written reply saying it was being investigated and I would have a response in due course.
Then I got a text this morning from An Post saying it'll be delivered tomorrow, no customs paid or anything.
So I have no idea what's going on. I doubt they even understand their own system! :LOL:

My copy of Wonder Woman 1984 was marked as a cheap dvd too & I got by unscathed on that, its all over the place really.

Reactions: paulboland
Have to agree with @Flloydo, from what I've seen of this one so far, it doesn't look great. But I'll reserve full judgement until after I've watched it.

I think these films lose something when James Wan isn't directing......

Yeah I’ll still give it a go. I hope it’s good. I’m only interested in the 3 conjuring films out of that universe anyway.

I was enjoying the sequel until the weird CGI thin man thing appeared and then it really put me off.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah I’ll still give it a go. I hope it’s good. I’m only interested in the 3 conjuring films out of that universe anyway.

I was enjoying the sequel until the weird CGI thin man thing appeared and then it really put me off.
I'd completely forgotten about him. He was to get his own spin off film and all....

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
How do we know this will include the BD disc? There's no mention of it on HMV site. It does say 2 discs but it could be a features disc.

If that's going to be the final artwork it's not great. Especially with all the text. They even have a little border on it like they know it's going to be embossed.....

I'd completely forgotten about him. He was to get his own spin off film and all....

Oh god I hope not

How do we know this will include the BD disc? There's no mention of it on HMV site. It does say 2 discs but it could be a features disc.

If that's going to be the final artwork it's not great. Especially with all the text. They even have a little border on it like they know it's going to be embossed.....

I’d be very surprised if it didn’t but HMV can be known to not include all details on their listings

Reactions: BluSteel2012