The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the biggest fan of this film (I like it, just think it's not as great as many claim), but I may be persuaded to buy it depending on price and artwork.

Not the biggest fan of this film (I like it, just think it's not as great as many claim), but I may be persuaded to buy it depending on price and artwork.

Yeah, it's not the best made film, on several counts.

But the story, a number of awesome scenes, great soundtrack, and the overall dark theme makes this one a prized movie in my collection.

Yeah, it's not the best made film, on several counts.

But the story, a number of awesome scenes, great soundtrack, and the overall dark theme makes this one a prized movie in my collection.
Maybe it's just a case of me being late to the party... I only watched it for the first time a few years ago. I've only seen it the once too to be fair, so maybe I'll enjoy it more the second time round (that happens a lot with me :p).

Reactions: steel888
Maybe it's just a case of me being late to the party... I only watched it for the first time a few years ago. I've only seen it the once too to be fair, so maybe I'll enjoy it more the second time round (that happens a lot with me :p).

I remember seeing it in the theatre back in the mid-1990s. I was mesmerized by it, for some reason. It just seemed so different than any other movie I had seen back then.

Watching it now (like any older movie), you can see the inferior special effects, as compared to current day movies. And the acting certainly could have used some jolting.

I actually watched the 3 sequels finally for the first time within the past year, which were rather blah. Brandon Lee was by far the best one in this role. It's unfortunate that he wasn't around to make the next one(s).

I remember seeing it in the theatre back in the mid-1990s. I was mesmerized by it, for some reason. It just seemed so different than any other movie I had seen back then.

Watching it now (like any older movie), you can see the inferior special effects, as compared to current day movies. And the acting certainly could have used some jolting.

I actually watched the 3 sequels finally for the first time within the past year, which were rather blah. Brandon Lee was by far the best one in this role. It's unfortunate that he wasn't around to make the next one(s).
I can definitely understand how great it must have been back in the 90's. I can also agree that Brandon was great in the role... I'm sure he would've gone on to even bigger things after it too. Not sure I'll ever give the sequels a watch, but I'm definitely looking forward to watching the first film again. :D

Reactions: vurt and steel888
I can definitely understand how great it must have been back in the 90's. I can also agree that Brandon was great in the role... I'm sure he would've gone on to even bigger things after it too. Not sure I'll ever give the sequels a watch, but I'm definitely looking forward to watching the first film again. :D

Hope you like it better the second time. :thumbs:

And yeah, you can certainly pass on those sequels. Ain't nobody got time for that! :p

Reactions: vurt
Only saw this for the first time a few years back, but love it!
Got my german steel signed by James O'Barr at London ComicCon last month, will deffo pick this up and hope to get it signed at some point to match!

Reactions: C.C. 95