The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like someone else mentioned, already have the decent German steel but depending on the artwork I'm get this in a heartbeat.

Yeah it's dated somewhat but Lee looked fantastic in the role and christ I loved Michael Wincott to pieces.

Still get goosebumps as Brandon Lee is hopping across the rooftops while Nine Inch Nials' Dead Souls plays in the background!

Like someone else mentioned, already have the decent German steel but depending on the artwork I'm get this in a heartbeat.

Yeah it's dated somewhat but Lee looked fantastic in the role and christ I loved Michael Wincott to pieces.

Still get goosebumps as Brandon Lee is hopping across the rooftops while Nine Inch Nials' Dead Souls plays in the background!

Agreed! One of my favorite scenes too. Epic song!

Funnily enough, that's one of my least favourite scenes, because it's one of the scenes that was created after he died and the way he moves across the rooftops doesn't look natural.
Yeah, someone who has died and has been resurrected didn't really move across rooftops naturally. What were the filmmakers thinking?

I LOVE my German steel of it! I hope they differentiate this new one with a new flavor. OR maybe the same kind of flavor for people who didn't get the German! But I just PRAY TO THE HOLIEST OF HOLYS- DO PROYAS' 'DARK CITY' NEXT!!
image.jpg
image.jpg<--------NOT NEW COVER!!! (Previous German one!)

If the artwork on this is good and includes the more up-to-date US disc and not the EIV UK BD disc then I might go for it

Considering its distributed in the UK by EIV
Its going to be the EIV UK Blu-ray
I have not heard of a UK getting a new version yet it would be nice it we did

If the steelbook Artwork is good I will get it
The US Blu-ray you can get that at a decent price if needed to put into the Steelbook not ideal but its an option if you want the best version for picture quality and more extras

Considering its distributed in the UK by EIV
Its going to be the EIV UK Blu-ray
I have not heard of a UK getting a new version yet it would be nice it we did

If the steelbook Artwork is good I will get it
The US Blu-ray you can get that at a decent price if needed to put into the Steelbook not ideal but its an option if you want the best version for picture quality and more extras
That's what I'm doing. I already have the Canadian slipcover edition. It's region A locked, but the PQ is fantastic, it has the extras, and also DTS-HD audio.

The Steelbook will be purely for my collection. When I want to watch the movie I'll be using the Canadian disc.