The Da Vinci Code (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
German Store Exclusive is coming early May.

davincicode.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most german ones are .... but this bad boy is a pricey sum b!tch.

we're talking damn near $60 if you live in the states and got a german hook up.... even scarier for canadians. Bout 30 euros if you live abroad ... so maybe 40 euros shipped if in UK

I had this one, sold it off tho long ago ... wasnt much demand for it back then. I believe I bought it from American Baron back in the days, infact I believe I bought 2 from him. :scat:

I have this one as well. I purchased it from AB also back in the day. It's really nice and pairs up well with Angels and Demons. Not a perfect match, but they get along fine :D.

Suresh, only at Media Markt Germany I believe, but you'd need to ask a German member to help you as they don't ship. Not sure if stores still have stock.

Dunno, I bought this long ago for like $50 or so from American Baron ... I ended up selling mine, in fact I had bought 2 and sold both ... wasnt that huge on the film, but I did like Angels and Demons ... if its a steel, I'd say its a good deal.

Dunno, I bought this long ago for like $50 or so from American Baron ... I ended up selling mine, in fact I had bought 2 and sold both ... wasnt that huge on the film, but I did like Angels and Demons ... if its a steel, I'd say its a good deal.

Before the translation, it does say steelbook, but obviously the pic is the amaray. I shall wait and see! I liked the film, just a little long though. If it's a steel, I'll have to pick up Angels and Demons to complete the set.