The Dark Knight 3 Million Sold

Hate to say it.........Twilight?? probably has the best shot in the foreseeable future...

God help us :p we should make a film horns and get darth involved!!!

i honestly think indiana jones could beat this!!!:) by the time it comes out there will be more players on the market and it might convince some people to purchase a player aswell

i honestly think indiana jones could beat this!!!:) by the time it comes out there will be more players on the market and it might convince some people to purchase a player aswell

Maybe I don't know....I just don't see it surpassing TDK

Star Wars could easily bring out all the geeks out to buy it on BD surely I am one of them lol :) but seriously it will be hard to top TDK sales for a while.

Yeah, I doubt Twilight would beat it out. Most of the fans are teenies. They're not heavy in the blu ray market and with the exclusive deal target and Best Buy have on the release date I doubt they'll want to wait to get in on blu when they can get it sooner on dvd.

I think Transformers 2 has a shot at breaking the single week sales. I mean think about it more players will be out on the market. Of course if and when Transformers 2 does not disappoint.

I think Transformers 2 has a shot at breaking the single week sales. I mean think about it more players will be out on the market. Of course if and when Transformers 2 does not disappoint.

i seriously forgot about this movie, well if its a hit at the cinema i think it could break that record

Actually its 2 million US ... and 820k rest of the world ... surprising to see how much the USA dominates in owning this BD compared to the rest of the world.