The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
more copies tomorrow of all , im off tomorrow. DL just dealt with same thing .... so I may jsut make things more random tomorrow and in small amounts 5 qty lots etc ... multiple times of day which should help those who cant get in on certain times ... granted harder to secure, but a bit more "fair" and a bit of luck i suppose.

payments that went through, are fine. fyi
So even if I don't see it on my purchases page but Paypal processed the payment, I got it right?

Just said OOS, no price showing. Now I know $102.99 (before shipping I assume?) I don't think I would've bitten.... Prices getting pretty steep in our game.

Just to reconfirm for you, with Blufans, shipping is always included in the price you see and the items are shipped direct to you. Once purchased, you don't have to do anything else. It will be shipped automatically.

Prices are going up everywhere due to worldwide shipping price increases.

:smuggrin: Lol. This wasn't bloodbath. More like ancient gladiator battle.
:D I'm glad Dark Knight trilogy, except TDKR isn't my type, so my wallet can recover. xD If this was like it was what will happen when Manta will come?

Last edited by a moderator:
March release date, fyi
prices have gone up for this edition everywhere. At least there is some better quality stuff tho. But a heads up. But mainly due to ever-increasing production and shipping costs

Group buy Monday , after lunch, but before the afternoon. Dont ask for exact time, that's the window. Limit 1 tripack , dont try to order 2. You can attempt to order a tripack and a DL tho.
Annoyed I didn't get an email for this post (subbed on the thread) and thus missed out on gb :(

Annoyed I didn't get an email for this post (subbed on the thread) and thus missed out on gb :(

If it's important enough to you then I recommend reading the thread everyday.

Even if you read through it now you might find some good news.