The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DL gone in 7 minutes, how much was the DL going for?
Am surprised it lasted that long

more copies tomorrow of all , im off tomorrow. DL just dealt with same thing .... so I may jsut make things more random tomorrow and in small amounts 5 qty lots etc ... multiple times of day which should help those who cant get in on certain times ... granted harder to secure, but a bit more "fair" and a bit of luck i suppose.

payments that went through, are fine. fyi
Yay!!
Assume this is what @stygain was on about :)
Credit card ready :)

Keep up the work @Wreck (even if I miss out again...you're a star, remember that)

What about those that were charged but nothing showing in purchases? @Wreck
If it took your money and I have it (which would be) then you are good. However if its not in your purchases, (and if that happen to others) I will send email to those from their paypal transaction and ask for their username just so i can keep track. Because in the future when they ship as I normally upload tracking, their would likely be no spot for me to upload your tracking. So basically just have to PM you tracking in future.

in any case I'll go through all this in the morning and start creating lists and getting that in order.

Also for future sake... if this ends up becoming the norm with paypal/ high demand gbs ... then I'll work out a new approach to avoid this type of experience for the future. I'll likely learn this tomorrow , but im curious how it'll perform with not announced times, multiple drops throughout the day of like 5 qty each. etc. So guess we'll see....

If it took your money and I have it (which would be) then you are good. However if its not in your purchases, (and if that happen to others) I will send email to those from their paypal transaction and ask for their username just so i can keep track. Because in the future when they ship as I normally upload tracking, their would likely be no spot for me to upload your tracking. So basically just have to PM you tracking in future.

in any case I'll go through all this in the morning and start creating lists and getting that in order.

Also for future sake... if this ends up becoming the norm with paypal/ high demand gbs ... then I'll work out a new approach to avoid this type of experience for the future. I'll likely learn this tomorrow , but im curious how it'll perform with not announced times, multiple drops throughout the day of like 5 qty each. etc. So guess we'll see....
Thank you for all your help and everything you do for all of us.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Maybe should go back to text sign ups, ala 1x DL to Hill Hell Hole 666, and then gather payments.

So you all must have a nice flow of income to afford this?
Everybody is rich here, buying this overrated movie for the 5th, 6th time. Most keep them sealed, don't even look at all the goodies, don't smell them, don't touch them. It's a psychological problem. It's a 'first-world' problem.
We all could be just as happy with 1 good edition, and maybe buy more, better, different films. Or feed a flock of homeless dogs and cats for a year for the price their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th premiums cost (I don't like people, those are stupid and can die of hunger). But no. 'Refreshing' and writing stupid jokes here, me including.
Granted PayPal have also never done this in the past. Just with Aniv last gb and this one. So maybe new protection stuff on PayPal end.
PayPal sucks. Accept Dogecoin. Or better yet XRP or SOL.

So for transparency sake …

I work in the gas/energy sector...

David Wells Sport GIF by YES Network

HAHAHAHAH I GOT A DOUBLE LENTI. SON OF A *****
See, now you rich too... ;)

So.....do I now get a premium supporter badge?

Animated GIF

LOL no.

Here's the thread:

Here are some details from the first post in that thread.

Alright, now .... What IS a Premium Ninja Membership right?

It's a lifetime membership that costs $25, and the perks are listed below.

*Early Access to Site Betas* New features etc.
Custom User Title
Unique Site Award that shows in your PostBit
Higher PM Box/Conversation Limit
Access to Ninja Member Private Board.
Eligible for frequent Contests & Give-aways held on Private Board. (better odds of winning) Over 300 steelbooks given away to date!
Early Info on Site Happenings etc. on Private Board.
"Premium Supporter" banner in your postbit that shows on every post you make.
Can Delete User Messages on his/her profile.
Higher upload capacity to photo album
Ninja's offload their codes to betas, digital copies, ultraviolet and other things there regularly.
Above all, respect and appreciation as we continue to make this a great site and a place to have fun. Your funds help the site!
EXCLUSIVE MERCH OPPORTUNITIES!
To sign up for the Premium Ninja Membership you can do so by going to the top right of your screen and under your UserName is a link that says "Account Upgrades"

Payments are accepted via paypal, and is different from Donations although both send funds directly to site for Operations, Improvements, Funding for give-aways, etc.

LOL no.

Here's the thread:

Here are some details from the first post in that thread.

Alright, now .... What IS a Premium Ninja Membership right?

To sign up for the Premium Ninja Membership you can do so by going to the top right of your screen and under your UserName is a link that says "Account Upgrades"

Payments are accepted via paypal, and is different from Donations although both send funds directly to site for Operations, Improvements, Funding for give-aways, etc.
Happy Hour Reaction GIF