The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow reading through the last couple of hours really shows what a bunch of self entitled lurkers this forum has. Contribute nothing other than use the GB's and then show no respect to the host when something doesn't go quite according to plan and you didn't get your steelbooks

FFS cry me a river
welcome to hdn @tommyh84
:naughty:

I’ll never sell this lol. But wondering what happened with the WW DL
For that, he just posted it in the GB forum and people said what they wanted. I only got a DL thanks to a very kind site owner, because I didn't understand that process (or even know that there was GB forum, since I always jsut went to the group buys button at the top). It's a stunner.

more copies tomorrow of all , im off tomorrow. DL just dealt with same thing .... so I may jsut make things more random tomorrow and in small amounts 5 qty lots etc ... multiple times of day which should help those who cant get in on certain times ... granted harder to secure, but a bit more "fair" and a bit of luck i suppose.

payments that went through, are fine. fyi

more copies tomorrow of all , im off tomorrow. DL just dealt with same thing .... so I may jsut make things more random tomorrow and in small amounts 5 qty lots etc ... multiple times of day which should help those who cant get in on certain times ... granted harder to secure, but a bit more "fair" and a bit of luck i suppose.

payments that went through, are fine. fyi
Thanks Wreck. It's a pain (and I failed), but I know you're doing your best and it's really appreciated. Now I'm going to give your servers a bit of a rest