Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So much factually incorrect information here I can't even

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Are they cheaper? Yes, fact.
Do any one of the editions include more - both a booklet and a set of photocards, plus character cards? Yes, fact.
All of that objectively makes it better value.
Fanatics of anything are always so in denial.
I'm not talking about art chosen for anything, as, yes, it's probably all been used and will also repeat, and it's very subjective and individual, who likes which better.
I also don't care about lenticulars, try to pick fullslips without them, if art allows, so to say. Also read some youtuber saying he doesn't care for any cards, just the slipcase, so not taking into account such, how to say politely, anomalies. :bag:

Do any one of the editions include more - both a booklet and a set of photocards, plus character cards? Yes, fact.
I'm not talking about art chosen for anything, as, yes, it's probably all been used and will also repeat, and it's very subjective and individual, who likes which better.
I also don't care about lenticulars, try to pick fullslips without them, if art allows, so to say. Also read some youtuber saying he doesn't care for any cards, just the slipcase, so not taking into account such, how to say politely, anomalies. :bag:

Always love it when you disagree with someone and their response to that is that you're a fanatic or a fanboy, like thats the only reason why you could possibly disagree with them :facepalm:

For the record over the last couple of years Manta Lab have become my favourite premium retailer, I love how diverse they are with their releases (not releasing just superhero films) and I love how you can rely on them for regular releases (unlike Blufans)

Last edited:
nah the numbers sold are jacked, since it didnt count right. sold more.

Hi

I am thrilled to have snagged an OC last night (Uk time) and thanks again for your work on the GB. Interestingly the details in the “My purchases” section suggest I bought it on Monday. I wonder if this is connected to the miscounting issue?

Thanks again

Because it is cheaper and has "more" content it makes it by default better ?

I can explain, give exemples why this assumption that you consider the bleedin obvious is wrong. But reading the first sentence should be sufficient.

For the record over the last couple of years Manta Lab have become my favourite premium retailer, I love how diverse they are with their releases (not releasing just superhero films) and I love how you can rely on them for regular releases (unlike Blufans)
i love blufans... damn, iron man 1 was my first premium edition i bought. but manta lab is my favorite retailer, because of the same reason: better movies

Despite my whinging turns out am having PayPal issues (long story but replacement phone has no logins stored despite backing up, twice). I can't even send payment to another purchase on here yet... so am out :( sadly
Just wanted pretty lenti's of this batman serious.

BUT I do have the bat pod USA boxset thing so at least it's a great runner up (even if no steelbook)

Congrats to all that got one and thanks again to the @Wreck for the GB and hard work!

@yeslek More copies will be made available later today so maybe try to get that PP matter sorted if you can by then? Good luck.
Yeah I saw after catching up on the thread...am trying to sort it as I should have paid a few days ago for the other steel (venom).....I think I need to boot up the laptop when I get home....

problem is, the best artworks were already used and there arent many good artworks left. maybe manta lab will use this for the steelbook?
Yeah there‘s not really much left for Batman Begins. I wouldn‘t mind if they use WWA from previous steelbook releases but make it full gloss and add debossing. So the steelbook is still exclusive in a way even though the art isn‘t.