The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they cheaper? Yes, fact.
Do any one of the editions include more - both a booklet and a set of photocards, plus character cards? Yes, fact.
All of that objectively makes it better value.
Fanatics of anything are always so in denial.
I'm not talking about art chosen for anything, as, yes, it's probably all been used and will also repeat, and it's very subjective and individual, who likes which better.
I also don't care about lenticulars, try to pick fullslips without them, if art allows, so to say. Also read some youtuber saying he doesn't care for any cards, just the slipcase, so not taking into account such, how to say politely, anomalies. :bag:
Don't care for lenticulars...
Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

My wallets in denial, that much I will confess to.

@Wreck Thanks for DL. I wish there was a way to secure the other 2 now lol, as I was hoping to get the DL/UE for all 3. Blufans lentis are usually pretty good. Thanks again for GB.

@Wreck Thanks for DL. I wish there was a way to secure the other 2 now lol, as I was hoping to get the DL/UE for all 3. Blufans lentis are usually pretty good. Thanks again for GB.

Yep, would be nice to be able to lock in the other films but that wouldn’t really be a fair. But who said life was fair? :LOL: