The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My first weet lenti was Black panther and it's not very good (the FS is excellent). Next was Infinity and it was much better. Captain Marvel was a significant improvement. I'm torn on the Venom 2 lenti. Great depth, but a bit too dark for my taste.
I sold my Thor Ragnarok lenti and kept the FS ! I wasn't impressed with the result tbh. I don't own Venom 2 so can't really have a say on the matter but Black Panther isn't that bad in term of quality if you compare it to the BF version

My first weet lenti was Black panther and it's not very good (the FS is excellent). Next was Infinity and it was much better. Captain Marvel was a significant improvement. I'm torn on the Venom 2 lenti. Great depth, but a bit too dark for my taste.
Which black panther lenti was it b1 or b2? I have b2 and it looks pretty nice.

Which black panther lenti was it b1 or b2? I have b2 and it looks pretty nice.
The one where he’s on top of a cliff (or mountain). Not sure if that’s B1 Or B2, but it’s not great to my eyes. I didn’t buy another lenti (unless it was in an OC) from Weet until Captain Marvel and I think I bought it on ebay, because I didn’t think it’d be any good.

The one where he’s on top of a cliff (or mountain). Not sure if that’s B1 Or B2, but it’s not great to my eyes. I didn’t buy another lenti (unless it was in an OC) from Weet until Captain Marvel and I think I bought it on ebay, because I didn’t think it’d be any good.
That's neither B1 or B2. That sounds like the image that's on the back of the weet steel, and on the back of the blufans steel. There's also a very similar image on the back of the blufans DL.

B2 he's launching mid air at you (same as inside blufans steel). B1 he's centered, stood still, looking like some odd hench giant.

You're probably thinking of the blufans DL, which is a poor slip imo, particularly for blufans. If you are thinking of weet, it'll be B2. Which I didn't think was too bad, but I went for A1 instead.

Weet lentis are pretty good. I've got gotg2, infinity war, captain marvel and dark phoenix. I prefer the FS art for all their other marvel releases, apart from Morbius, but that's not out yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steely-Booked
That's neither B1 or B2. That sounds like the image that's on the back of the weet steel, and on the back of the blufans steel. There's also a very similar image on the back of the blufans DL.

B2 he's launching mid air at you (same as inside blufans steel). B1 he's centered, stood still, looking like some odd hench giant.

You're probably thinking of the blufans DL, which is a poor slip imo, particularly for blufans. If you are thinking of weet, it'll be B2. Which I didn't think was too bad, but I went for A1 instead.

Weet lentis are pretty good. I've got gotg2, infinity war, captain marvel and dark phoenix. I prefer the FS art for all their other marvel releases, apart from Morbius, but that's not out yet.
It’s B2. I wasn’t looking at it when I wrote it/