The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the HDZeta ones probably, but thank god I snatched the Blufans edition from another site :ohno:
Oh, you made it sound like you'd resorted and caved to the bay! :bag::LOL: All the better then, congrats on adding it to your collection :drool::thumbs:

Don't apologise, it's not like he's ever taken any pics. Only contribution he makes is running his mouth. Your collection look great :thumbs:
thor GIF

Don't apologise, it's not like he's ever taken any pics. Only contribution he makes is running his mouth. Your collection look great :thumbs:

You're funny >.<
Clearly you're in dire need of glasses. Bad pics totaly butcher otherwise beautiful editions like these.
I perfer no pics than bad ones. U'd be perfect for babysitter as u're here for him so u can buy urself glasses >.<

I’d rather photos like that instead of those crappy over saturated pics on white backgrounds. At least it’s not a full on potato. And there’s enough photos in the thread that show it off. Weird to get aggy about one set of photos when there’s already so many out there and posted In here

You're funny >.<
Clearly you're in dire need of glasses. Bad pics totaly butcher otherwise beautiful editions like these.
I perfer no pics than bad ones. U'd be perfect for babysitter as u're here for him so u can buy urself glasses >.<

And in your case no posts are better than one from you

Reactions: Granada
That will look gorgeous when you show us also the OC edition included there... :naughty:
no chance for me preordering this sadly (n)
but the cover of the TDK OC is the same as the one from HDZetas lenti, so I don't need the whole box anyway
I hope I hate the Blufans single lenti, because getting this will be a nightmare

and I don't want to think about the next preorder sessions with Blufans and Manta :facepalm:

I wish Nolan had become a song writer or something else :coffee:

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Just got my DL. Thanks @Wreck.

Haven’t opened it yet, but the lenticulars look great. The front one was attached on a slight angle, so it’s partly coming off one side and one top edge of the slip.

It’s no big deal but, man, my OCD...

544309A4-E9AE-4F11-B844-391F16A08FE3.jpeg