The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hdzeta special pack has the sickest artwork imo + great embossing.. too bad it didnt come with the steel
Totally agree with you there. Loved that artwork so much I had a custom o-ring slip made for one of the regular steelbooks. Thats way before HDzeta happened, but I really loved that artwork and glad someone was able to use it for a premium release after.

Reactions: hatredhorror
UHD Club releasedd trilogy not long ago but it's not steelbook it's digipack oz digibook if i remember correctly. All 3 spines together look great along with artwork.

Hi everyone - I'm new here, have been lurking for a little while... but now, of course just when I need something, I rear my ugly head. :naughty:

I have never ordered anything from Blufans before - they have up to this point just never released a film that I'd be interested in. This sure has now changed with TDK 4k and hopefully the rest of the trilogy. But a quick look online made me realize that there doesn't seem to be an option to buy their releases directly. Is that so? Are these only available via group buys through communities like this one?

I'd appreciate some insight. :)

Hi everyone - I'm new here, have been lurking for a little while... but now, of course just when I need something, I rear my ugly head. :naughty:

I have never ordered anything from Blufans before - they have up to this point just never released a film that I'd be interested in. This sure has now changed with TDK 4k and hopefully the rest of the trilogy. But a quick look online made me realize that there doesn't seem to be an option to buy their releases directly. Is that so? Are these only available via group buys through communities like this one?

I'd appreciate some insight. :)
Welcome to HDN.

Correct. Group buys only for the international community (taobao for China, similar to eBay).

This’ll help:

Thanks for the quick reply.
This particular case apparently having a very limited print run and all, how's the actual chance for a noob like me to grab a copy? I assume there'll be some VIP member stuff or the like going on... Will it be worth a shot?

This particular case apparently having a very limited print run and all, how's the actual chance for a noob like me to grab a copy? I assume there'll be some VIP member stuff or the like going on... Will it be worth a shot?

You still have a chance I’d say. It all depends where you are at the time they go live here if this site does have a group buy for it. If not there’s ebay. If this site does have one then all the info will be posted in here by the GB Host.

The release isn’t planned until November. If they stick to that (a lot of delays happen with these and with blufans). The group buys could be anywhere from September to October. But the art will be shown first. The group buys come later. I’d be surprised if November is achieved

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
You still have a chance I’d say. It all depends where you are at the time they go live here if this site does have a group buy for it. If not there’s ebay. If this site does have one then all the info will be posted in here by the GB Host.

The release isn’t planned until November. If they stick to that (a lot of delays happen with these and with blufans). The group buys could be anywhere from September to October. But the art will be shown first. The group buys come later. I’d be surprised if November is achieved
Sounds good, thanks. I gathered from following other threads here to best stick around and keep my eyes peeled. :thumbs:

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Watch the post like a Hawk and practice your refresh skills, you should be good with just that. Both times I’ve gone for Blufans releases (one as my very first groupbuy), I was able to get a copy of my preferred option pretty easy.