The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need this like I need a hole in my wallet. I already have the HDzeta 1-Clicks. But I still want this. Why? Why? Why?:arghh:
Because you live a relatively privileged life, and have not known, or forgot, hunger and poverty, have low self control, and letting your senses get the better of you? I don't know... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
So is there just a DL, or something else? What's in the boxset? HDZeta did exclusive for box packs with more cards and hardcover booklets and stuff...

200.gif

Can’t see anyway of not getting the OC’s for the trilogy just based off the steelbook and DL Slip for TDK Since the BS look fantasti!
‘I’ve got my Zeta MB but Blufans is going to be different enough and this is a trilogy I don’t mind buying again and again.
Just like the Japan editions, Nova, and I’m sure plenty more I can’t think of off the top of my head.

Great to see this progress but I'm confused: what's in the boxset? The DL + extra's?

most likely: Fullslip, Single Lenti and Double Lenti.. BS for the first two will be revealed in Feb iirc
Yeah it’s a FS, DL & SL. Just like the norm. Possibly a gift with the one click considering it has a ? On it

There’s production delays apparently and the other 2 slips could be revealed as late as the end of Feb.

But it’s only the one click and DL up for grabs so the one clickers will mostly be going in blind with the other 2 slips. Depending on when they show them and when GBs start