The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BF response to someone else. Uhm… what? Studios don’t reveal product details until street date?

That wasn't a reply from Blufans (if that is what BF is supposed to stand for). It was a reply from a Group Buy host on another forum. The "F" and "D" keys are beside each other. Perhaps you meant BD?

BF response to someone else. Uhm… what? Studios don’t reveal product details until street date?
I mean the person they were responding to is a dolt. Calling a delay/not showing the artwork a ‘scam’ is absurd. We paid for this upfront without all the art because if you didn’t, you’re going to be left out. I understand the game. I’m annoyed we haven’t gotten art before release but no one was ‘scammed’.

I also bought into the TDK trilogy OCs without seeing any art. Which I was willing to do this one time because at the end of the day I’m happy with blufans releases and it’s batman. And so far the TDK DL and OC boxes look great. They haven’t failed me.
I just don’t want that to be the norm

Delays although annoying I can handle. As long as it don’t reach CM levels of delays

Collecting premiums has forced me to be patient. I never like to wait, but waiting has just been a big part of 2022. Might as well wait some more. Whether Blufans, Manta, HDZeta, CM, or FAC nearly all releases have been met with delays. Someday these editions will be shipped. Until then, I "patiently" continue to wait.

I mean the person they were responding to is a dolt. Calling a delay/not showing the artwork a ‘scam’ is absurd. We paid for this upfront without all the art because if you didn’t, you’re going to be left out. I understand the game. I’m annoyed we haven’t gotten art before release but no one was ‘scammed’.
Lol, you do realize that exact same dolt member was just here earlier chirping away on the previous page, just incognito under a different username, and you "liked" his post :LOL:

Hey, @5t33lb0y :p

I think if BF do go with the strategy of not showing the full release, that is pretty poor.
With the way the world is at the moment, people are on tighter budgets and will be less willing to just blind buy.
I hope BF listen to feedback and realise they are just screwing over the customer by doing this and do not progress down this route.

Reactions: Punker76
I think if BF do go with the strategy of not showing the full release, that is pretty poor.
With the way the world is at the moment, people are on tighter budgets and will be less willing to just blind buy.
I hope BF listen to feedback and realise they are just screwing over the customer by doing this and do not progress down this route.

However enough people will still blind buy Blufans editions and these pre-orders will continue to sell out.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Meanwhile, my tracking number for DL shows airline departure since July, 25th and nothing after..
I mean, even if the plane was driving, it should have landed already !