Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81uKGo7tXFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
After looking at the 5 of them for a while I think this has the best steel and slip. The others don’t work for me but this one does. It's passable.

One thing I don’t get is the extras. Seems to be a mix bag with some containing a booklet (looks thick from the mock up - but then they also show the art cards repeated underneath lol so I wouldn’t trust that) so I wonder if the slips will be different thicknesses? Rises, 89 and returns seem to have similar items (book, art cards or bookmarks?!?, possibly posters?) whereas begins and this look to just have art cards and some kind of poster. Just find that a bit odd.

I’ve decided to chuck an order in for this one anyway. To add to my dark knight collection

It clearly looks like one but where does it actually say steelbook?
Only on hmv. Neither zavvi or amazon do. I'm actually starting to wonder if all 5 of these these are steelbooks or not. WB often do these collectors editions now, but granted they do look like steels rather than amarays. The £35 price point on amazon is also suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retro Parrot
Just don’t understand why no mention of it on those sites.
Only on hmv. Neither zavvi or amazon do. I'm actually starting to wonder if all 5 of these these are steelbooks or not. WB often do these collectors editions now, but granted they do look like steels rather than amarays. The £35 price point on amazon is also suspicious.

This is what I was thinking last night. It was only HMV stating steels. And the only ones that looks like steel art WB would choose are the burton films. I’d never expect them to pick the police car scene for the TDK steel art. Not in a million years. I’m skeptical tbh. Quite funny if they just standard releases.

mate they all look pony. Except this one.

Just because your a fan of a film franchise or trilogy or whatever, it don’t mean you have to buy every single sh!t version too.

And when the extras like art cards look better than the main attraction then surely that’s a red flag. Open your eyes