wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my favorite is the Special Pack. It would have been even better if it had the back artwork from the DL on its backside. Nonetheless it looks amazing as is. Looking forward to see what HDzeta got up their sleeve for TDKR, but it will have a hard time beating this.

Last edited:
I think my favorite is the Special Pack. It would have been even better if it had the back artwork from the DL on its backside. Nonetheless it looks amazing as is. Looking forward to see what HDzeta got up their sleeve for TDKR, but it will have a heart time beating this.

I have a feeling the special pack for TDKR will be this one
1542883134723.png

and for the single lenti, i think this one which will match perfect with the BB and TDK
1542883227896.png

I have a feeling the special pack for TDKR will be this one

and for the single lenti, i think this one which will match perfect with the BB and TDK

I absolutely love the frosty/cold images for TDKR. I do hope they get a look in.

As far as TDK set goes... well, I'm so very happy I was able to put down a deposit.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Well that sums it up perfectly with just one word :thanks: and I always remember this word being a real doozy to spell in full back in the day with School Spelling Bees :wacky::D
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is:
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
the word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.:D
C494E630-12B2-415F-BE04-6D64C6D60B02.gif

The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is:
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
the word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.:D
View attachment 403503
Not enough air in my lungs to be able to say that word. And that's despite the fact that several people who know me say I'm a windbag.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.