wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my questions above were more for the purpose of, I didn't know the print run then(it's 1K), there are going to be customers who for a number of different reasons get there deposits back and just get the BB OC.
What happens to all TDK & TDKR One Clicks that are not purchased as part of the Trilogy Set? Will HDzeta sell those individualy on their website and if so when? Group Buys possibly?
The way I understood it was you could back out and you wouldn't get any OC, they'd refund everything.

I guess my questions above were more for the purpose of, I didn't know the print run then(it's 1K), there are going to be customers who for a number of different reasons get there deposits back and just get the BB OC.
What happens to all TDK & TDKR One Clicks that are not purchased as part of the Trilogy Set? Will HDzeta sell those individualy on their website and if so when? Group Buys possibly?

Personally I don't think anybody will keep just Batman Begins and not purchase the other 2 One Clicks. Anybody wanting only 1 One Click would most likely want The Dark Knight.

As far as all the TDK & TDKR One Clicks...just how many do you really think there would be? There would never be enough for there to be a group buy anywhere. The possible handful would most likely be sold on HDZeta's website. Personally, I think anybody not keeping all of their OC's would sell the others on ebay. Or single editions even such as the seller from Croatia.

Personally I don't think anybody will keep just Batman Begins and not purchase the other 2 One Clicks. Anybody wanting only 1 One Click would most likely want The Dark Knight.

As far as all the TDK & TDKR One Clicks...just how many do you really think there would be? There would never be enough for there to be a group buy anywhere. The possible handful would most likely be sold on HDZeta's website. Personally, I think anybody not keeping all of their OC's would sell the others on ebay. Or single editions even such as the seller from Croatia.

I agree it would be sort of silly to purchase just BB and not the other two for the Trilogy. But it will be the holidays and some people may be short on cash, or decide after seeing BB they only want that. Especially now that its been confirmed that HDzeta is allowing refunds on the deposits. All I'm saying is if there selling 1,000 copies of BB there will be a at least 40 or 50, just throwing out a #, who don't end up purchasing the other two One Clicks. HDzeta will end up selling those copies somewhere, probably the website if I had to guess.

I agree it would be sort of silly to purchase just BB and not the other two for the Trilogy. But it will be the holidays and some people may be short on cash, or decide after seeing BB they only want that. Especially now that its been confirmed that HDzeta is allowing refunds on the deposits. All I'm saying is if there selling 1,000 copies of BB there will be a at least 40 or 50, just throwing out a #, who don't end up purchasing the other two One Clicks. HDzeta will end up selling those copies somewhere, probably the website if I had to guess.
Deposits are only refunded if you decide to skip out of the entire trilogy after seeing all beauty shots. If you buy BB, you won’t be refunded the deposits if you back out of the other two. There are bound to be a few unclaimed in the end but it will be very few. Probably either sold on the website or not made available for general sale at all.

Looks like depth and transition on that one. Which is a little odd, because how does someone scribble all over a 3D picture, so that even the scribbles are in 3D? :) Really, though, fun idea, and well done—almost a given with HDz lately.

How do HDZ do it for the back DL...

Scribbles not there....scribbles are there....scribbles not there....scribbles are there....scribbles not there....scribbles are there...it's voodoo black magic!

A many an hour lost in all it's glory. Going to be impressive if they pull it off :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Those all look really well done. Really love the box set lenti. Also really pleased that there is a clear view of Batman and the Joker without all of the scribbling and freaky eyes on Batman on the back of the DL.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yep, looks great as expected, I never doubted about their lentis regarding depth and movement, but let´s wait how they will handle the colors :ohno::whistle::coffee:

Had a feeling the text and scribbles would disappear. Might of even called it. Can’t remember

Bike lenti looks great

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Is this the first double lenti ever with a transition on one side?

Odd that they didn't keep that choice for a single lenti.

Now all we need is a double lenti with two transitions!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.