wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone who purchased from site directly from HDZ, link is now available for you to purchase the remaining items:

Please note:
This item only for who ordered Batman Begins boxsets,price include The Dark Knight and The dark Knight Rises Lenticular boxsets,and 42USD for TDK Trilogy collector box.the collector box weight around 2.8kg,shipping would be 42USD by EMS.
The deposit was subtract from final prices,If you didnt bought the Batman begins,please do not but this item.
If you want to send the 2 boxsets as separtely to avoid customs,please send the email to [email protected].

So if the cost of the postage of the box is included in the overall price, when you go to checkout, you’re still paying postage for the weight of the box on top.

Or am I missing something?

So if the cost of the postage of the box is included in the overall price, when you go to checkout, you’re still paying postage for the weight of the box on top.

By the checkout you pay EMS shipping for those two boxsets TDK and TDKR.

Price for the shipping of the Trilogy box is already in the total price of those two boxsets.

The Trilogy box will be ship out after Chinese New Year and you won´t have to do anything because the box is for free and shipping is paid in the price for these two boxsets.

Now I feel like @paulboland lol

• Haha
Reactions: milky
The shipping weight on site for both OC boxes is 3650g - Standard box is half this weight (RPO was 1863g for example)....

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz

Total weight is for those two boxsets only, yes it is so heavy.

So for the guys who went direct, what's your remaining cost for both Dark Knight and Rises inc. shipping?

So for the guys who went direct, what's your remaining cost for both Dark Knight and Rises inc. shipping?
I didn't go direct (gone for GB), but from the payment on the site I can work out that:
  • Total cost is $221.98
  • Of which:
    • P&P for large box is $42
    • TDK is ~$90
    • TDKR is ~$90
And postage needs to be paid on both TDK and TDKR in one hit on top; or separately by choice and additional email correspondence....

I didn't go direct (gone for GB), but from the payment on the site I can work out that:
  • Total cost is $221.98
  • Of which:
    • TDK is ~$91
    • TDKR is ~$91
And postage needs to be paid on both TDK and TDKR in one hit on top; or separately by choice and additional email correspondence....

Yes and EMS shipping is 61 usd on top

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
  • Total cost is $221.98
  • Of which:
    • TDK is ~$90
    • TDKR is ~$90
So $221.98 PLUS postage for the two sets together or separately?

So $221.98 PLUS postage for the two sets together or separately?
I think it's interpretation of the last line:
If you want to send the 2 boxsets as separtely to avoid customs,please send the email to [email protected].

If you get both OC's in one go then it's down to weight 3650g and as @Hereticz quotes could be ~$61, if they are sent separately then I would think approx ~$30 each...

I suppose if it's linear price against weight then the above is true, otherwise it could be $45 or something for both I guess...

It would be nice if we were given separate invoices for the GB copies, instead of one lump payment, especially for those of us that will be asking for these to be shipped individually. One bulk payment, if we have issues with the parcels entering the country, is only going to make things worse.
The way it was worded from the get go was these would be three separate payments (TDK, TDKR and motherbox) which now seem to be fusing into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.