wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I put this in cart and try to go ordering process till first step. The EMS cost is $80 for my country. Usually for boxsets like Argo/SPR/etc the small packet shipping is $25.
So the EMS cost is different for different countries.
2019-01-05_16-33-30.png

Last edited:
That's a big step up from 2x your normal rate megabee. Ouch.
You have the option to split the shipment and pay your regular rate I'm guessing.

I retract my statement of it potentially being cheaper, begorra I'm naive, if it's the other way around :ohno:EEK!:banghead: That would mean separate shipping is cheaper o_O

Edit: Also moved to check shipping and it's $61 to the UK, agree with @Hereticz and shipping with EMS seems pretty linear, though @megabee would be getting stung at that price.

Last edited:
It´s actually as @wxlinkswd said, shipping them together is only slightly more expensive than separately. For BB I paid 28 bucks, so it´s only 5 usd more to have them shipped together as EMS (61 bucks), which will be even faster delivered. So to me, it´s a nobrainer. And customs here are not looking at shipping label, they just choose a container and then it´s only luck If they catch your package or not. Im gonna try my luck :joy::coffee:

I don´t understand. BB boxset is separate as well :confused:
Picture a moving belt conveyor with many boxes with different volumes and even colours. Now imagine you're in charge of picking out some for random checks. You tell me which you're going to pick out, a small 700g brown box or a 3 kg medium sized box or that 2 kg odd sized green plastic monstrosity between 2 completely normal small boxes.

Picture a moving belt conveyor with many boxes with different volumes and even colours. Now imagine you're in charge of picking out some for random checks. You tell me which you're going to pick out, a small 700g brown box or a 3 kg medium sized box or that 2 kg odd sized green plastic monstrosity between 2 completely normal small boxes.

I think you thinking too much. It can be same valued stuff in small boxes as well in the big ones. Or even the opposite, in bigger boxes can be less value stuff than in smaller ones. I really don´t think they choosing it based on size much, pure randomness I think. But If you work there, maybe you know better :)

• Haha
Reactions: ALICEINC
I think you thinking too much. It can be same valued stuff in small boxes as well in the big ones. Or even the opposite, in bigger boxes can be less value stuff than in smaller ones. I really don´t think they choosing it based on size much, pure randomness I think. But If you work there, maybe you know better :)
A package that weighs 2-3 kg and is marked as merchandise and value of 15$ would hardly appear innocent particularly when they see ems shipping cost is 42$
EMS shipping is a red flag

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and DMD4k
A package that weighs 2-3 kg and is marked as merchandise and value of 15$ would hardly appear innocent particularly when they see ems shipping cost is 42$
EMS shipping is a red flag

I was just having a discussion about that same concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.