wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I put this in cart and try to go ordering process till first step. The EMS cost is $80 for my country. Usually for boxsets like Argo/SPR/etc the small packet shipping is $25.
So the EMS cost is different for different countries.
View attachment 408108
I put this in cart and try to go ordering process till first step. The EMS cost is $80 for my country. Usually for boxsets like Argo/SPR/etc the small packet shipping is $25.
So the EMS cost is different for different countries.
View attachment 408108
I just checked the shipping by EMS is 56USD to RU,maybe you add another item to cart?

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I'm confused as f#@k right now about what to do and exactly what we need to pay, split shipping or shipped together also... :confused::confused::confused:
Who knows Mickle. I'm hoping for split payment, but thinking it's unlikely.

It's almost as if they should have waited a month and released the entire trilogy as one set and not force people to buy 2 copies of each movie

I mean, far be it from me to say such things, but is it just me who thinks they've made the whole process overly elaborate and nigh on impossible to really understand?

I know, heresy...

Not just you... I think it was clearly explained before we all committed and along the way it's just changed and we're left with a convoluted mess of options or maybe lack thereof. I was fine with how it was meant to go down, they should've stuck to that.

P.S. I'm sure their intentions were good.

Indeed and what's to stop them?

and what about the some dozen people who sold or bought BB at ebay ?
are the sellers allowed to purchase the remaining set ?
are the buyers allowed ?
..for me this sale/sell system and how it works out now is the most stupid I ever seen.
I guess in the end we have hundreds of uncomplete boxsets arround with missing BB ...and same amount of people just owning BB
stupid stupid stupid:yuck::spitout::vomit:
or HDzeta just likes or fire on the ebay market....pfffff

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
wow :sweat::confused: ... could it be possible to have clear answers to the following questions please @wxlinkswd >>>

I ordered directly from HdZeta website. It seems that the only option available to send everything is EMS.

1 - Could it be possible to ship everything with "ChinaPost International Standard Registered Airmail" instead ?
2 - If so, how much would be the shipping costs for the "TDK Trilogy Collector Box" (it is 42USD with EMS) ?
3 - How much would be the shipping costs for "TDK + TDKR boxsets" sent together (it shows 61USD to France with EMS) ?
4 - How much would be the shipping costs for "TDK + TDKR boxsets" if sent separately (I guess 27USD for each boxset with ChinaPost) ?
5 - If the boxsets can be sent separately, is there any possibility to split the payment and have a delay to pay for the last boxset ?

Thx :cigar:

People who ordered BB from HDZeta directly have to order TDK & TDKR from HDZeta.

The people who ordered BB from the GB.....will they get an invoice from the GB host to purchase a TDK and TDKR?

Reactions: Passion.steelbook
People who ordered BB from HDZeta directly have to order TDK & TDKR from HDZeta.

The people who ordered BB from the GB.....will they get an invoice from the GB host to purchase a TDK and TDKR?

as per HDzeta;

- HDN Group Buy members: payment invoice around 4-5th Jan for TDK+TDKR boxsets rest of payments.

- Webstore members will get the payment link by email at same date.

...If I order Direct am I getting both TDK and TDKR plus the Trilogy Box for $279.98? And I get EMS shipping, if thats the case sounds pretty good

It will not be possible to order Direct if you have not purchased BB from webstore.
There will be no sales for TDK and TDKR from HDzeta webstore

Last edited:
Reactions: R4FFO
Status
Not open for further replies.