Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
The Dark Knight (2-Disc) Amazon Exclusive [JAPAN]
Release Date: 2012/03/09
Price: ¥ 13,500

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m now a very proud owner of this amazing steelbook :joy::drool: words and pictures can’t even start to explain how much of a stunner this steelbook is in hand. Such a high quality white steelbook that lives up to all the hype ‘n’ praise and then some as it doesn’t require gloss to bring out its best qualities. Initially I wasn’t sure if this was worth the asking price but the more and more I read this thread I realised it’s a steelbook I need! in my collection. So I thank you all for your feedback and helping me spend my money :D as it was worth every $ especially when the seller triple boxed it to ensure a safe delivery :cigar::notworthy:.

Sealed ‘n’ mint and that’s the way it will stay as I don’t have the heart to unseal this rare gem :happy:

DA439FEC-D847-4435-9273-21CBBBD1753B.jpeg

I’m now a very proud owner of this amazing steelbook :joy::drool: words and pictures can’t even start to explain how much of a stunner this steelbook is in hand. Such a high quality white steelbook that lives up to all the hype ‘n’ praise and then some as it doesn’t require gloss to bring out its best qualities. Initially I wasn’t sure if this was worth the asking price but the more and more I read this thread I realised it’s a steelbook I need! in my collection. So I thank you all for your feedback and helping me spend my money :D as it was worth every $ especially when the seller triple boxed it to ensure a safe delivery :cigar::notworthy:.

Sealed ‘n’ mint and that’s the way it will stay as I don’t have the heart to unseal this rare gem :happy:

View attachment 408482

I agree, it's a stunner! Steelbooks like this make it easier to pass on something like HDZeta's release.

Reactions: willbar84
I agree, it's a stunner! Steelbooks like this make it easier to pass on something like HDZeta's release.

For sure :thumbs: but I’ve also got HDzeta’s incoming soon aswell :joy: just couldn’t help myself double dipping like this as TDK is one of my all time favourite movies so it deserves the very best in my steelbook collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I have this one and the wurple version (which I think works nicely for the joker). Wish I didn’t sell off Batman Begins

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
I have this one and the wurple version (which I think works nicely for the joker). Wish I didn’t sell off Batman Begins

Nice work with the matching set of TDK :thumbs: yep I can see how the wurple would be quite fitting with the Joker’s Purple Color Scheme. Yeah that has to suck as Batman Begins is just as hard if not harder to track down for an acceptable price for a sealed mint copy these days hopefully I will get lucky one of these days though.