Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
The Dark Knight (2-Disc) Amazon Exclusive [JAPAN]
Release Date: 2012/03/09
Price: ¥ 13,500

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one i got on ebay has a tiny dent too very hard to get these without any flaws. Ive got another copy coming in sept with my blade 1 and 2 fingers xd its mint ;)

i picked up batman begins/the dark knight from a seller on ebay on their release. there was no way i was going to pay amazon japan ridiculous amounts of money for their p&p, and then have to go through the hassle of dealing with couriers. both steelbooks arrived flawless!! if they had arrived damaged, i would have simply returned them to the seller in the uk.

an amazing steel out of the seal....its actually so damn white hahah
very nice looking indeed and very good quality :)
nice art works all over...and love the white spine :)
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

WOW, great buy :scat:

I guess this has been asked a thousand times but whjat is the finnish like on this release?

Also i know the difference between the KR 1st edition and the KR 2nd edition, but does anyone know if there are any differences between the JP release and the KR 1st release?

Cheers...

I guess this has been asked a thousand times but whjat is the finnish like on this release?

Also i know the difference between the KR 1st edition and the KR 2nd edition, but does anyone know if there are any differences between the JP release and the KR 1st release?

Cheers...

the finish is matte on the steel :)
(but not matte like 300 german 1st release...that you feel the roughness when you touch it...)

sorry cant help for the difference between JP and KR release :(

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE

Cheers...

I thought the only difference between 1. and 2. ed korea were the color on the slipcover... Is this not correct?

Roughly $60-100 for the wurples (individually) or $120-160 for the clean whites (individually)

Yeah i love these japanese batman/dark knight steelbooks compared to the rest of the other steel's. I paid roughly £40 for dark knight and £60 for batman begins, i reckon you could probably get them for cheaper. Good luck hunting!